Simp Chat mira.004 discussion thread

kadrra

Casual
Sep 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If we're talking about the same 1 hour video from like last year, it was just the same shit she usually posts on socials, just an hour of it. As in, she comes in in an outfit, does some slightly-more-than-usual "encouragement", does some suggestive poses (the one with her ass sticking out like a shelf, you know the one), then she goes off cam to change into a new outfit. Rinse and repeat, it's honestly not something you need to look for unless you ABSOLUTELY live for this woman. No outfit styles you haven't seen before

uiuantpus

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 11, 2023
I haven't looked into this girl in a long time, so I thought I'd check: has she ever done any actual nudity, or anything close to it? Or is it the same lame content as like a year ago or something?

blooter

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
Not only no nudity, I'm fairly sure she uses pasties when she streams or films for Youtube, because I've never seen nipple pokies, even when she's wearing the fairly snug gym wear tops. She poured a bucket of cold water over herself last summer when she was in Hungary, and they still didn't appear.

googoo444

Casual
Feb 3, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
As previously said, the community isnt attracted to Mira. They are in love with her. There is no incentive for her to do anything beyond her sfw content because they all see her as their gf and therefore dont want her doing anything more than this in public. Her tier 3 chat in discord is just guys fighting over who can worship her more and criticising anyone who wont give her money. Dont expect anything from her anytime soon

Reactions: kolash and blooter

kolash

Casual
Oct 24, 2023
Agree 100%. A man who is willing to send 10's of thousands of dollars on a girl living in another country just for a chance to talk to her and keep the fantasy alive that they're gonna end up together is a desperate man with nothing to lose. And she's just casually toying and manipulating them to send her more money without a worry in the world. I don't think she even knows that you can find her address with a few clicks...

Vikt0r124

Fan
Feb 5, 2024
Over the years, there have been many sick individuals. As for the gathering with her followers, it actually involved a childhood gay friend of hers, who brought along his best friend and partner. Then, two more guys from Discord who had known each other for a year and had previously met in other countries before going to Hungary to visit her. She didn't trust them just because, basically, it was a group of friends at that time. I think she's actually very afraid of some of her followers. Recently, a strange guy named 'badfish' left the Discord server. I know his Instagram, and Jeffrey Dahmer inspires more trust in me than that guy. Luckily, Mira lives with her brother and father, they could defend her from any potential psychopath. And I'm sure there's more than one here in this forum, there was a guy who wanted to send her leaked videos to all her friends and family to mess with her mind and get her to open an OnlyFans. That guy is sick too.

qwerty7683

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 30, 2024
I mean this JOI, PPV, and Snapchat premium thing is just a side hustle. She's a hot woman who probably knows that her looks aren't going to last forever. In a couple of years, she'll probably be marrying some businessman. Good for her anyways; she had an opportunity and took it. She might not even have to work. As long as she can keep the weirdos away, she'll be fine.

Reactions: gambaguy

Vikt0r124

Fan
Feb 5, 2024
Recently, she mentioned she's saving up to buy a house, that she wants to start a family, and today she said she would make her future partner wait a long time before engaging sexually because she wouldn't want to give herself to just anyone. You can definitely see the Eastern European values there. One might think she's incredibly promiscuous and slutty based on her Instagram content, but that's just how girls are these days, it's normal content. Today she even said she wouldn't actually mind waiting until marriage if it's between one and two years maximum. Yesterday she mentioned that whenever she hung out with her friends, her father would come pick her up at night, and they never let her spend the night elsewhere, even until today. I admire her for wanting to save up and start a family in the future. She could have moved out on her own with just her Twitch income, started an OnlyFans, and made loads of money. She chose the right path, at least for now; she's still young.

Vikt0r124

Fan
Feb 5, 2024
Yes, the guy Rechey and his boyfriend were Mira's mods. He also brought along his best friend, who also occasionally watched Mira. The other one was someone named lordcopping who was a Discord moderator, and a guy named Maikel. Both of them met Mira through Discord and since they were all friends, they hung out together. They met in Hungary and then in London. Mira has a video on YouTube where some of them and their mutual friends appear

Reactions: beryl44