Simp Chat mira.004 discussion thread

Itsarith

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Ay did she like stop posting? Don’t have much social media n have been coming here to see what’s new, a little less than a month n nun g she ded?

Reactions: Clatbombo

kolash

Lurker
Oct 24, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Honestly lol, I have no clue about other e-girls and most of them have the donations amount hidden if you go on their stream. Do other streamers also make this amount of money?

Checked some other girl who has 1k+ viewers and on those cheers leaderboard her top 3 haven't even broke 10k bits while mira's top 3 all have 50k for the month.

Last edited:

Tartof

Lurker
Apr 30, 2023
I Don’t watch to many girl streamers only but big ones like Emiru and sometimes extraemely and they get rarely any donations, they get more subs but they make a lot of money thru sponsors. Just purely donations mira has to be one of the highest earning. But most of the mid to top tier streamers don’t seam to care so much about the money per stream and don’t make it their whole content or Center of the stream like mira.

Vikt0r124

Fan
Feb 5, 2024
Mira, she's created a lifestyle that basically consists of hardly ever leaving home, streaming for over 4 hours every single day, then chatting with her community on Discord through the T3 chat for hours until falling asleep; she even narrates her day and life there. Basically, she's a hermit who created her own bubble of admirers who literally love her; these people are literally infatuated with her, they work and everything, but their lives revolve around Mira. Today they made a tier list of the most important people in their lives and many of them put Mira ahead of their own parents, it's insane. A e-girl should never be ahead of your own family, yet these guys weren't lying, and they loved her more than their own family. It's like a cult already, and it's because Mira is really fun on Discord, she's a girl who knows how to entertain. This creates an incredible obsession in some people.

Necrome0399

Lurker
Oct 8, 2023
Is that true? Because on her stream she is the total opposite for me. I have to mute it within a few seconds because I can't tolerate the stupid shit she is doing or saying and it's always like this. I feel like my braincells are dying if I watch her. I basically open her channel just to see the crazy donations and then I leave immediately.