Simp Chat mira.004 discussion thread

0i0i0i0

Superfan
Sep 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
A scam? She does nothing but scam people, talk shit about the people who donate to her, manipulates them and when they stop donating she gets rid of them. I'm not saying she should be exposed but she sure as shit deserves it. I have a few screenshots of conversations with her and the way she talks about people from her community, even top gifters, is just crazy. People who donated thousands of pounds and she just makes fun of them for doing it and takes pride in the fact she manipulated them. She's the most ungrateful person ever and people kind of deserve to know she's not the innocent princess she pretends to be on stream.

0i0i0i0

Superfan
Sep 30, 2023
I wasn't referring to the findom stuff, I was talking about her stream/discord community, the people who she speaks to all day and the ones carrying every stream. Sure they are stupid for donating the amounts of money that they do but still doesn't change the fact that there is no need in talking so badly about them.

gambaguy

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
I dunno bro, those big dono's seem tied into this findom kink. Maybe she is manipulative etc. but all she is is a girl on twitch with a nice ass asking for dono's. imho for your own mental health I don't think it's worth wasting your energy on being upset about or feelin like its something that requires fixing/you need to fix. End of the day you don't know the full story, you just know that she shit talks some donators behind their backs but you don't really have a full picture of context. Ultimately though is it even worth caring about that a girl with great butt may be disingenuous online? Just jack off and have fun

blooter

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
What's there to know? What full story? That "she isn't the innocent princess she pretends to be on stream". Is this your first day on the internet?

And expose her - who to? You think horny dudes obsessed with her stream haven't found their way here or to one of the other sites?

Her family? If she told her brother or father she says naughty things to men on video, fully clothed mind you, all she would have to do is show them her bank statement, they'd laugh their sodding heads off.

Man, how much money did you give her before you realised it didn't make you special?

0i0i0i0

Superfan
Sep 30, 2023
Well for starters I never said she should be exposed, so read carefully next time. Second of all her dad does her account so he knows exactly how much is coming in, he just doesn't know what really goes on. And finally I didn't spend anything on her but know plenty who did, I'm simply putting it out there.

blooter

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
She didn't invent the thirst trap, but by god she has built a damn good one. No shivering in a hot tub wrting dudes names on her arm for her, sits at the computer and basically does nothing, absolute low effort, and dudes shove each other out of the way to give her money.
I almost thought she was a genius, but then I watched her try and do a wordle.

Not saying she should be exposed, yeah you're a real dispassionate observer.

You have screenshots of conversations with her, you're very familar with her discord and stream, her financial arrangements, you have videos to post on here, and she has you really worked up. If you didn't give her money - then what is it? Casual misogyny? Community spirit? Why do you give a fuck at all?

Last edited:

Necrome0399

Lurker
Oct 8, 2023
Charliemodo got replaced by Ashokazylstra who donates even more, he stands at like 8k for the week. I didn't think that was possible but it is. Next week the top donator maybe has to do 10k+ to break the record.

edit: The guy even has an insta account where he shows his face but unfortunately it's not possible to send him a message, otherwise I would have asked him how he found Mira and what it is that's motivates him to donate like crazy. Maybe he wouldn't answer but it's worth a try. If it's really just those short videos that you can find in the other thread, then she definitely has cracked the code.

She does basically nothing and finds one guy after the other who is willing to spend his life savings on her.

Last edited:
  • KEKWlaugh
Reactions: kyragoth