Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
who cares family guy GIF

We're just here for the fap content my guy

jimmyboomba

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yea that’s a crazy thing to say bruh. Ik this is off topic for the discussion thread, but you’re implying you think she’s a virgin, she might be but I’d say the odds are stacked heavily against that 😅 you also imply that any non-virgin is a whore, which is blatantly wrong even if whore is a subjective title

Vikt0r124

Fan
Feb 5, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I am completely sure that she is a virgin; she practically has no friends and lives at home. Her only friend is her twin brother, and she has an incredibly jealous and traditional father. Look at her brother; he studied computer science and is now pursuing a master's in mathematics at one of the best universities in the world. Their children turned out very proper; you can tell by their upbringing. She has already said it herself; she knows that her virginity attracts attention and talks about it to draw attention and get likes, but it doesn't change the reality that she is indeed a virgin. She knows she is pretty and is very narcissistic. I really believe she hasn't even kissed anyone because she's even clueless about how to use her lips to kiss a doll. I know someone like her is extremely rare, but well, it seems she exists and probably will only be possessed by a millionaire she accepts.