Simp Chat Mikomi Hokina

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Thisbsagain

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Am in the same boat with another cosplayer names cloverarley.

I follow her out of habit. She doesn't really care or evolved her content at all in the past 4 years. At this point I've probably followed her for 6.

She doesn't do anything more then lewd or "light" teasing but am just so over it. She cute I like stuff but I did the math it's 12 or 15 dollars for a sub. She been using backlog content for almost a year and she releases a pp.v every month somewhere between 4 or 6 bucks.

Thats 20 a month so about 240 a year just to see the same poses, the same ass shot, the same hey look at how my butt jiggle in the pp.v (doesn't do anything besides jiggle it back and forth for 3 or 4 seconds or She sits down 3 or 4 times or a combo of both.)

It's just like okay cool..

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
One does have to wonder if this is sustainable for them. Pialoof has a free onlyfans but every batch of content is a ppv. the prices fluctuate between 20 and 40 bucks, but they aren't indicative of lewdness. It's like she copypasted her patreon business model to onlyfans, where you'd get like two or three sets for 60 bucks. She's looking hot but yeah, all the poses are the same. I looked her ammount of likes in the ppvs (since only people who buy can like them) and I'd say she must have 600 bucks per month at a minimum. That doesn't look like much... But who knows if she's getting tips or whatever.

TheSingleThought

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

I wouldn't say the likes are relevant, you can't control the people that remember to leave a like after buying or not

I would bet money that it's only a small portion of people that bought who actually leave a like

Look at mikomi, her free page is empty of likes on the ppvs but there is no way this gal earns amounts that "doesn't look like much"

If it wasn't sustainable, they wouldn't keep doing it

They only need a rotation of new people discovering their page to keep doing what they're doing. Why would they care about those complaining? It keeps paying, new people keeps paying. You're bored of it? Too bad I guess. That's the mentality for them

I miss the long HD video mikomi did, those at least had some higher quality and were worth something because of the production. This is what stood out in my personal opinion compared to the other cosplayers, regardless of going further. At last, it was interesting to see what she would try

Now I'm not sure why she hasn't released one in months though, but it's just sad

Magnusaxess

Diamond Tier
May 5, 2022
She was live for an hour doing the BTS things and made around 200 bucks just from people throwing money at her so she is clearly making bank combined with all of what she puts up altogether.

TheSingleThought

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Anyone tried to do it with her to confirm? I'm not currently subbed (maybe next month I'll have spare bucks)

TheSingleThought

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

To be fair if she doesn't do it that often, it might really be her. Usually if it's every single day it's likely someone else.

And the person that handles her socials is a girl. She is on Instagram and Discord as per Gabanvi

Mikomi even posted one day some pic of them together on Instagram

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
That I did not knew. I wonder if that person handles everything else. Because all of those euro girls really do have the same kind of post formatting. They even used to use the same lingo (kitty, nipnops etc) when they were Patreon only.

Mikomi used to be the best at replying your DMs though. I have to assume it was this Gabanvi person then? Anyways, it would be nice to get her sexting rates, but knowing her, I'm sure they're going to be like $100/minute.

Last edited:

TheSingleThought

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

I would assume nothing and watch, which is the smarter move to deduce whether or not she's really doing it.

Also formatting makes sense, social Media never works their way so it's normal they all use the same lingo to "bypass" potential risks. I don't personally think it has anything to do with anyone managing all of them because Onlyfans popularized management agencies. It was a rare concept before it

I would not be surprised by the price though technically chatting with a "celebrity" is probably the catch here. On paper, it wouldn't be hard to understand why it's so high, especially if there is too much demand for it.

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022

I think I've mentioned before, but she does seem to be the "ringleader" of this european group of Meryl/Enafox/Gumiho/Hidori Rose and others like Pialoof. It's not just their lingo, sometimes their text previews do read the same or have very similar construction. They promote each other somewhat regularly as well, and of course, Mikomi does videos with all the other girls. So I think they must share their social media team at the very least.

Sexting is a very common service these girls offer. It does seem like Mikomi is getting more daring now. I wonder if she'll do openly sexual content now, but knowing her it's going to be like 100 bucks and up. A good idea would be asking her for some sort of verification, like a selfie with your name written on a piece of paper or a short clip saying she's chatting with you to prevent any sort of nasty surprises lol

TheSingleThought

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

I think you give her too much credit, she may have a lot influence but she ain't a pimp, and I wouldn't go as far as saying she's controlling other model's socials and content

They all are in EU, it's easier to meet there than to go to the US or Asia so of course they're tight knit

When you really look at it, they collaborate and support each other more. It's almost like the mentality in the US and Asia is competitive instead

Regarding sexting, maybe even a voice message too that is custom would be great, after all her voice is quite recognizable

CoverRunner

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
There's enough evidence to support the idea that she controls the direction of the group's content development. She doesn't outright control their content, but surely the general direction where they're going. I'm sure she's comparing the different ways they went (like Miko herself with no nudity, Gumiho with nudity and Hidori, who pretty early started b/g content), to determine the most profitable way for the collective and wether it's worth it for her to go nude.
As we often said, a big part of Miko's business model is the tease and she doesn't know if her business can stand if this tease is gone.,

I'm almost tempted to do a data analysis of the livestream participation, just to see how the web between the cosplayers really looks like.

To the topic of sexting: I'm pretty sure she doesn't do this in person. I don't really see how she could have actual time for that (or a time table that's flexible enough), next to her other stuff, she surely hired someone to do that. Although probably not Gabanvii, as she's surely occupied with Discord, Reddit and the other stuff.

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
One thing to consider is that she did customs, but only when she was free. That happened for one weekend every year, or something like that. So she's either cutting those out or she really won't "sext" with you. As I've said before, you'd have to ask for verification to make sure it's really her. Although it's so fucking weird she's doing sexting and not nudity.

You mean Miko's livestreams? I don't know if the other girls livestream like she does.

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
Because we'll always have that suspicion that it's not her, typing that stuff, unless she's brave enough to do a snapchat type thing. It's a common thing with these erocosplayers, especially the euro ones... baby steps that ammount to nothing but edge you into thinking they are finally doing what we want them to do.

tredliN

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I think she either has a big hangup about showing the bits (doubtful since she did a basically topless set) or she just believes (and she's probably right) she will make more money edging and teasing with "what if this is the set she goes nude" than actually showing nudity.
Extremely doubtful she does the sexting herself too.