Simp Chat Mikomi Hokina

CoverRunner

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah, maybe to you. but surprise surprise: She can do with her body what she wants. She doesn't need to cater to other's needs.
Disregarding that: She knows that the moment she goes nude, the interest will fall. Was always like that, will always be like that.

If the tease is gone, you have nothing to pull your audience with anymore. She's a business woman and knows that.

FeetInMouth

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 21, 2023
The time to dip on Miko was about 2 years ago, when it became obvious that she'd never actually show anything more than she's already shown, and all of her sets became the same thing over and over again. It's always the same poses, shots and weird lip biting shit, facial expressions etc. just with different cosplays.

She's basically the Call of Duty of lewd cosplay at this point. Change the visuals up a bit, and repeatedly produce the same crap over and over on a production line.

And frankly, I can't stand the girl as a person, either. I personally dipped around the time she made the whole Corona-chan fuck up, and then played the victim card when people called her out on it.

Like this:
I swear to god, she posts basically this same photo every other week.

Onehushhush

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Between 6:13 to 7:32, there's a number of moments where her pussy moves just past where the mosaic is; a couple times showing the right edge of her inner lips and clit.

There's a particularly good one at 6:54 shown here but you'll want to go frame by frame.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Similarly, if you go frame by frame, there's a ton of nip slips. Some of the nip slips aren't even outside of the mosaic, weirdly it almost looks like they're coming THROUGH the mosaic. As if whatever post processing she did didn't do a 100% uniform pixelation and some detail comes through.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

somedumbass

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022

john travolta GIF