Simp Chat Mikayla Demaiter - Discussion thread

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I see she is in Miami this weekend, hanging with Jessica Bartlett I believe... or at least at the same party for tonight

odd she isn't with her "boyfriend" at the U.S. Open in North Carolina... granted, he is leading right now and if he wins it will be interesting since typically the girlfriend or wife gets a lot of TV time as the lead plays the final holes so we may get a better sign tomorrow

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

it's 100% current... 1) Mikayla put on her story she was flying to Miami... 2) Jessica sends stories in real time the vast majority of the time, been following her for years... 3) the girl whose birthday they are celebrating has a bday this weekend so unless they waited a full year to post from last year's celebration...

Reactions: csicroatia

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

Yes she did. Cause I get notifications for Jessica’s posts and saw it before Mikayla’s. Same club in Miami. Not sure why she reposted other than I think her boyfriend (Jessica’s) made an appearance and she likes to keep him out of things I’ve noticed.

As for whose birthday I don’t know. In Jessica’s story the name was on some sign but I didn’t commit it to memory last night. It wasn’t either of them or sumner or Molly eskam I know that

Reactions: Prime_Mango22

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

You make a lot of assumptions about a lot of things, and you know what they say about assumptions...

Almost every other golfer with a girlfriend/wife is with them at tournaments... especially majors... would sure make him an odd ball to tell her to get out

But I digress, as i said, today will be a telling day. He's leading a major in the last round. If she is there supporting him, I eat crow and that's fine by me, would rather be wrong and end this then continue dragging it out.

But as I said above, if she is not there... it's very telling.