Simp Chat Mikayla Demaiter - Discussion thread

anjei

Fan
Aug 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yes, I saw that, it was in the story, posted when she was already there. I thought that Philip meant that she put out in advance, I.e. before that story, that she would be flying there.
I have already referred to that picture, noting that she was flying late at night, and that it was therefore possible that she watched the golf during the day and flew to Miami that night.

Last edited:

Mooney7

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 28, 2024
Until you see a photo or video of them together, they are just rumors. We can talk and talk, but it's all smoke. What I do know for sure is that if they are really dating and it becomes a serious relationship, FORGET ABOUT HER. The guy just won a Major. the best golfer in the world right now. FULL TO THE POCKETS OF MONEY. The prize for winning the US Open is Big and the new deal he is going to sign with LIV Golf is Gigantic. Money is no longer a problem. Why would my girlfriend have to continue showing her charms on OF when she no longer has the need?. Additionally, as a former athlete, she knows how important this is for him, if they are really dating. Not being there and supporting him would indicate that they are not dating. There would be no way to hide if they have a relationship. She never hide it with Gabriel. She wouldn't have to if she's dating DeChambeau now. it's simple... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: PhilipIrvine

jizzexpress2

Lurker
Jun 17, 2024
In my opinion the Miami Instagram story was a smokescreen to make people think she was not at the US Open. It was posted on her Onlyfans story as well. She is not in any of the actual photos or videos posted in it except for the nondescript selfie photo. If there was a real event in a Miami club last night, I think someone else took the video in the club and Mikayla posted it and then Jessica reposted it to make it seem more authentic. It was also strange that she would coincidently decided to suddenly post ‘real time’ stories when she has not for ages.

After they were previously spotted together, I personally think Bryson and Mikayla are in a relationship together but are keeping it secret for the time being due to Mikayla being an Onlyfans creator.

Reactions: anjei

Mooney7

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 28, 2024

Call me romantic, but if you wanna be with a person, who the fuck matters what other people think. Whatever, but, I got your point. But, for me it’s more about the money, that she wouldn’t need anymore from her OF, than the morals if she close her account. But, I think we will find if they are together, soon. Cuz, he’s the Star in Golf right now, and the gossip magazines would love to talk about him and her new girlfriend.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
I’ve watched the Sunday of every major tournament for the last 20 or so years and cannot think of another time that a girlfriend or wife (if a player had one) was not there at the final hole to embrace him or out on the green with him when he got the trophy.

Either they aren’t together/serious or he’s so ashamed of being with her he doesn’t want to be seen with her which is super messed up of him (and also a highly doubtful scenario)

My best guess: they are fuck buddies at most right now. She’s going to keep living her life as she wants (traveling places to party) and he’s going to do his thing and doesn’t care if she is there or not.

PS linking to a glorified blog like “the heavy” does not help in any way. They are not reporting on things or talking to anyone “in the know”. Hell I’d wager decent money whatever just-out-of-college wannabe journalist wrote that is either a member here reading this thread or got informed of it and based it off of the back and forth on here lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooney7

jizzexpress2

Lurker
Jun 17, 2024
As others have put it here, she is an active sex worker technically. In your 20 years of watching has a winner ever been dating or married to a sex worker?

If they are together he probably does not want to be seen in public together. Just because they are together, it doesn’t mean they are in a serious relationship. As you said they could be casual.

Mooney7

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 28, 2024
I’m gonna stick with my sense: They met at some party, event. They talk, know, spent a couple of days, a weekend together. They exchanged numbers, followed each other on IG and that's it. something casual. Happens with “Famous” People, too..

Nov 15, 2022
As a forensic scientist, I love studying people. It is amazing 😎

And as someone who has a hot lady friend as a friend (yes, the friendzone one I mentioned once here), I know about delayed posting.

I could write a whole analysis here, but I won't. Mikayla's life is her life and I know one thing: if Bryson and her ARE a couple, after his US Open win, he'll be a bigger target for the paps.

So, folks, you won't have to wait long until one of them catches them together 😎

Basic logic when it comes to celebrities.

Reactions: anjei

Mooney7

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 28, 2024

Basic logic:

If they were REALLY a couple, she would have been there, watching him win in what is VERY IMPORTANT to him. "no baby... I don't want you to be present, because I don't want them to see who my girlfriend is and find out what she does for a living...". ARE YOU SERIOUS, PEOPLE?. Being a former athlete, she knows how important Bryson's victory was. I am her partner and I am not there, why do I dedicate myself to making money? seriously????. If they really are anything, they are like someone mentioned, just fuck-bodies. Do you start a relationship with someone and you are not there at an important moment in their career? Great start. Do you really think he would ask her not to be present because of what she does? Have any of you come out of a situation like this well if you are dating a girl??? Have you ever gone out with a woman? If I ask a woman that, I don't know about you, but where I live, SHE WILL NEVER TALK TO ME OR SEE ME AGAIN...

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

I am bad at conspiracies... but lets see... she was in North Carolina Thursday and/or Friday... flew to Miami Saturday... did NOT attend the same party in real time as her friend but they coordinated on posting videos from the past on the same night...

then she flew back to North Carolina for the final round of the tournament to be with her man but did NOT want to be seen anywhere near him after his huge victory or was asked not to be seen by him... then flew back to Miami after since her most recent story would suggest she is in Miami Sunday night