Simp Chat Mikayla Demaiter - Discussion thread

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Why did you delete your super detailed breakdown of who each of them follows showing you Invested so much time to try and prove such a weak point?

Worried that many others would agree with me about how creepy and stalker- ish it was? Leave your work up for all to see. Take pride in what you’ve done. Don’t let one loser like me make you all worried about how it would be perceived lololol

jizzexpress

Fan
May 24, 2024
I don’t think analyzing who each of them follow really reveals anything about them, aside from the fact that they follow each other. You aren’t going to get anymore information from that about the two of them aside from the fact that they follow each other. Rest is just pure speculation. Plus it is bordering on stalkerish behaviour and probably isn’t a very productive use of your time since you’re not going to find out anything. Not to mention, the whole breakdown of Mikayla being the only Instagram model that Bryson follows isn’t true. From memory, when I last went to his Instagram profile I could see that he follows multiple Instagram models that I also follow.

The only real fact here is that there is two videos which potentially may be the both of them sighted together and that they follow each other on Instagram. That’s all we know about the two of them.

Reactions: PhilipIrvine
Nov 15, 2022
If you wanna resolve this once and for all, just go ahead and try asking directly, for crying out loud 🤣🤣

Enjoy her content and stop guessing about her private life. No one was bothered when she dated another guy, so what is the big deal now? It's THEIR lives!

Don't be envious/jealous and rejoice for her, at least. She deserves happiness 🥰😎

Pete Wisdom

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 12, 2023
Wrong. The hockey player got into plenty of arguments with her some of her followers on Instagram when he was publicly dating her the first time and his account was stalked by her some of most obsessed fans. He learned his lesson and kept their relationship off of social media when they got back together again.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

She doesn’t run her onlyfans account, her agency or whomever she handed it over to since leaving verge, does. So some dude sitting in India or China or some other country far from here saw your message.

They’ve either already been instructed to not reply to that question or to say she’s single because part of the fantasy of her customers is they can obtain her somehow. Can’t let them lose the dream or she loses business.

Absolute best-case scenario: the guy replying right now asks her or someone who can reach her how she wants them to answer it and she says to never admit she’s dating someone.

Zaltan

Casual
Sep 21, 2023
I have been buying her content since the time her uncensored content use to be like $75, also she does chat on OF time to time believe me I know for sure, her business is also not outsourced to India or China "it does not work like that", The chatters are NA based, Also I was pretty sure they won't reply , I was just having fun.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

See people like you are the problem. The ignorance and the nerve to believe you are actually speaking to her on there is really something. Doesn’t matter how long you’ve been buying her content. If you arent dropping 5 figures on her a month she is not speaking to you. There are lawsuits right now over exactly this. Not just with her but almost all the most popular women on OF.

Have you spoken to any of the agencies that run these pages? Any of their employees? Doubt it.

I’m sure you also believe Santa, the Easter bunny and tooth fairy are also real. Sorry man.

anjei

Fan
Aug 22, 2023
You are probably right on the figures.
Even if she were making a modest $1m a year (and I assume it is several times that), she would probably not find time to talk to clients who contributed less than 10k, even if she wanted to, there would be too many and she presumably has a gruelling schedule of gym, treatments and photoshoots. There might be an exception for a few who have followed her longest.

Reactions: Zaltan

jizzexpress

Fan
May 24, 2024
Sorry to say, but I don’t think Mikayla herself is ever on the other side of conversations on Onlyfans. I don’t have proof. That’s just an educated guess. You can tell it’s a variety of different people talking on there as they have different writing styles and personalities. So I suppose it’s not outside the realm of possibility that it’s sometimes Mikayla. But I think it’s more likely to see pigs fly than to be actually talking to Mikayla herself.

Since someone speculated as to what she makes, if you ever reach the top 5% or 1% for a month, you could then check how much you spent and make then make the calculations yourself for the gross revenue. That’s assuming that the top 5% and 1% status is accurate. I won’t divulge on any of these figures as it’s private to me. But if anyone ever reaches that status they can do the calculation themselves with the information that is available to them.

Reactions: Zaltan

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

Yes. That’s what I and others have been saying and what is well known by now. None of the top models are talking to anyone except their top spenders. Period. You haven’t solved some big mystery.

Meanwhile, their income from OF content is fairly simple: if they’re top 5% they’re making 5 figures monthly on average. Top 1% is cracking 6 figures. Again, these are averages. Some months may be under that. Obviously it’s not consistent as tips and purchases ebb and flow.