Simp Chat Mikayla Demaiter - Discussion thread

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

ok, a few valid points I suppose

I will continue to maintain that merely following someone on IG is not enough evidence to jump to a conclusion that they are dating. Literally dozens of reasons are possible for this.

Coincidences are literally what you and others are basing your entire rationale of them dating on at this point in time. The burden of proof, of factual evidence, is on you and others to show they are in fact dating not on me to prove they are not. Just like "innocent until proven guilty" this is "single until proven a couple".

I don't recall saying I find it hilarious people think the Person in the clip looks like her. Clearly there are similarities as I've acknowledged... both are pretty, both have blonde hair, both have good bodies (I think MD's is better and she has bigger tits than this woman does). What I find hilarious is how certain people are it is her based on these 2 very short videos of which she isn't even in focus.

Lastly, I agree my comments are a basis for doubt. Reasonable or not is up for interpretation as is everything said here by you and others on the opposite side of the fence. You offer a basis for thought and consideration that it's her and they are a couple but far from factual proof.

Here's hoping we find out one way or another soon and end this all.

Last edited:

anjei

Fan
Aug 22, 2023
I appreciate all that. However, I don't think there are literally dozens of reasons why they might follow each other, when they clearly di not follow others in a similar category. Tbh I struggle to think of more than two - either they are dating or they are thinking of dating. What else could it be? They have no profession in common, unlike the other people they follow.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

Business interest
Business partners
Find one another attractive
A way to communicate before exchanging numbers
Mutual friends
An agency or other individual asked them to
They are friends but not dating
She followed him, he saw her content and chose to follow back
He followed her, she saw a handsome and good golfer and chose to follow back

I could go on and with a few others but am tired and going to sleep.

Reactions: csicroatia

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
Since the IG follow thing is something everyone keeps talking about, it’s worth noting that Bryson and his previous potential girlfriend still follow each other there too

wolfheimo

Lurker
Mar 17, 2022
crazy this is the first we’ve seen of someone with a million followers out in public. she couldve been a robot this whole time for all we know

Reactions: anjei

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

Ahh yes the days when every other post was someone complaining about her use of photoshop and how fake her content is and getting angry over how she won’t show her nipples or pussy or butthole without squiggly lines. Or how expensive her content is. Or how she rarely makes videos or how she never speaks in them.

Much better convo and not at all creepy 🙄

It’s a thread on a forum where dudes talk about hot women, sex and nudity. Grow up.

anjei

Fan
Aug 22, 2023
All of these would be plausible if they both followed others in a similar category. But they don't. He follows no other non-golf female celebrities or models, and she follows no other straight male celebrities or athletes. The point is not that they follow each other but that they follow NO ONE ELSE in their respective categories. It is the exclusiveness of the following that is the point. The reasons for following that you list here would lead to them following a range of similar people, but as they don't the reasons given here are irrelevant. In their Following lists they each stand out like a sore thumb (or something) because they each follow no one else that is comparable.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

nah man it really wouldn't... i think you are grasping at straws here to try to make following on social media mean way more than it does... I mean... categories? WTH?

All it takes is 1 company who has hired both of them to promote a product and they spent 1 day together on a set and chose to follow one another. Or 1 mutual friend or family member who said hey you 2 should follow one another.

quite frankly, I lack the energy to get too much into this anymore... whether she is or she isn't, it impacts me zero amounts so I've probably wasted way too much time debating this

still don't think the woman in the videos looks like her and that's all I'll say

Last edited:

anjei

Fan
Aug 22, 2023
Ok I will explain it again.

Mikayla Demaiter: number of straight male celebrities or sportsmen followed by her on Instagram......1 (Bryson Dechambeau)

Bryson Dechambeau: number of female models or non-golf female celebrities/Influencers followed by him on Instagram....... 1 (Mikayla Demaiter)

That is what I meant by categories. Neither of them follows any other comparable person. This suggests that they have a particular significance for each other. I'm sorry if it was difficult to understand

Last edited:

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
^ you realize at this point you are arguing with yourself, right?

and the fact that you took the time to go through their accounts and analyze who they follow is some real stalker-level stuff, man

I don't get creeped out easily but yeah now I am officially done with this stuff