EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

Mika has a tattoo above his back, and on his left arm. The size🍑 is the same, but I don't know, also the video quality is bad.

Really enjoyed the back to back jiggling in the other vid. Wasn't too familiar with the other chick (think she was in Boutine shit, if I remember the name from a server), but her ass wasn't too shabby either next to Mikaela's insane dumper. Def wish she'd make some long-form ass shaking/twerking content.

Wonder if she's going to do an Elf with a Shelf set. Sorry, shitty joke. I'd still like to see it.

Really enjoyed the back to back jiggling in the other vid. Wasn't too familiar with the other chick (think she was in Boutine shit, if I remember the name from a server), but her ass wasn't too shabby either next to Mikaela's insane dumper. Def wish she'd make some long-form ass shaking/twerking content.
Who is the other girl? :wowers:

Hey since i couldn't find it is there a set for the header picture from the main thread?

Back
Top Bottom