EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

Age causes muscle loss

yes that's what i mean, when you go through puberty your body develops muscles and that is why you have high metabolism during your later teen years. this is also why your metabolism slows down as you age, not because the metabolism ages but because the body loses muscle over time and muscles offset caloric intake so when your young you can eat alot and when you're old you cannot because less overall skeletal muscle.

And this is why i think her ass is deflating because her body is letting go of muscle. And no her ass is not all fat, then it would be saggy and shaped like a teardrop
Any examples of her ass deflating? Looks the same to me. I could be wrong

yes that's what i mean, when you go through puberty your body develops muscles and that is why you have high metabolism during your later teen years. this is also why your metabolism slows down as you age, not because the metabolism ages but because the body loses muscle over time and muscles offset caloric intake so when your young you can eat alot and when you're old you cannot because less overall skeletal muscle.

And this is why i think her ass is deflating because her body is letting go of muscle. And no her ass is not all fat, then it would be saggy and shaped like a teardrop
She is 21, not 51. Her ass isn't deflating. She isn't losing muscle. The strongest and most muscular I ever was in my life was at 35.

she's very active on snapchat. does a lot of vlogging and even answers questions. she posted that she's in argentina for the holidays and voted in argentina's election that happened yesterday. bryce posted videos of the 2 of them shopping in LA. without saying it's a throwback post. obviously she can't be in 2 places at once. he must think no one would notice. or care.

she's very active on snapchat. does a lot of vlogging and even answers questions. she posted that she's in argentina for the holidays and voted in argentina's election that happened yesterday. bryce posted videos of the 2 of them shopping in LA. without saying it's a throwback post. obviously she can't be in 2 places at once. he must think no one would notice. or care.
Yeah I've seen some of the same stuff over and over. Seems like he's just reposting her to cash in on their situationship. 🤔

are those snap clips in the content thread working for anybody else?

Edit: ok they work on my tablet but not my computer. Guess i need a different vid player to run them.

Last edited:
bryce was just reposting old stories, he does it sometimes when he has nothing new to post

Back
Top Bottom