• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

there is no content to be leaked bro :KEKW: she doesnt even stream
"Seen there's some new passes uploads, unable to see them as unsubbed."
Soooo you're just wrong?
Maybe it isn't NEW content, but if she uploads why do you instantly assume it's not new? and to tell others to not leak it?
Like okay, YOU don't have to buy it. Completely fine. I won't either, fuck that bitch.
But we are literally here to see leaks of her...so again, wtf are you even doing if you're telling others to not waste their money?
Let them waste their money so we can eat, dumbass.

Soooo you're just wrong?
Maybe it isn't NEW content, but if she uploads why do you instantly assume it's not new? and to tell others to not leak it?
Like okay, YOU don't have to buy it. Completely fine. I won't either, fuck that bitch.
But we are literally here to see leaks of her...so again, wtf are you even doing if you're telling others to not waste their money?
this is a big bag of copium, its going to be the same poses as before, showing nothing as usual, if you want her to be more sexual, stop giving her money for instagram level pictures.

Soooo you're just wrong?
Let's give her more money so she can continue to scam her Twitch and Passes people? All she does is come back for a stream or two to farm money and she's off.. "Oh wow the re-runs are doing so well" and let's not get started with the Passes content. Do not encourage her, let it go to shit just like her twitch career so she might actually have to upload stuff in order to survive.. That's when we are going to eat!

lol I was just commenting that she had updated her passes with something and to see if it was just the usual underboob stuff or if she finally got her rat out.

I stopped paying for passes last year as soon as she content locked everything behind 50/100 dollar subs :KEKW:

I get still get updates from passes for some reason, I know some are still subbed to her on there.

You are completely wrong, from 01.04 she will start uploading all the nude content we have wished for. You just need to sub to the T7 Passes sub, only 1999,99$ per week.

Bro is out here actively trying to NOT see what is posted but still lets her live rent free in his head.
Dude if you're commenting to tell people to NOT leak her content....then gtfo? like what are you even doing
You about as dumb as the come. He is saying don't give her money because it's not worth it...Sure if some simp does and gets burned and wants to share it, that's fine...Shame on them is all he is saying.

Bro is out here actively trying to NOT see what is posted but still lets her live rent free in his head.
Dude if you're commenting to tell people to NOT leak her content....then gtfo? like what are you even doing
context matters. Nothing wrong with warning and letting ppl know she's a scammer. Not everyone has time to read through 75 pages to know what her content is like. I have not proceeded to sub to some OF pages due to discussion threads like this and put my money elsewhere. You sound like the type that would not say a word if you knew someone is getting burned, as long as there's potential for you to gain something.

You are completely wrong, from 01.04 she will start uploading all the nude content we have wished for. You just need to sub to the T7 Passes sub, only 1999,99$ per week.
She will eventually, streaming not working, she's too lazy to work a regular job, I know she was against nudity due to her family and religious reasons, I reckon once she gets over her Dad OF will be the only option, ironically here first ever OF upload was the best image she had done.

She will eventually, streaming not working, she's too lazy to work a regular job, I know she was against nudity due to her family and religious reasons, I reckon once she gets over her Dad OF will be the only option, ironically here first ever OF upload was the best image she had done.
Which image was that ?

Back
Top Bottom