• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

I think she sent that out hoping that people would sub again, but based on the fact that she hasn’t posted again, she might not have gotten the number of return subs that she thought she’d get. One would expect a big and more exposing content drop for a big comeback to get everyone’s attention, but of course that didn’t happen. Instagram level content isn’t going to suffice anymore. I’d pay a lot for at least topless content, but like most everyone else, I am not paying for IG level content anymore. She burned that bridge with her actions over the past year and a half. Her lack of action to be more concise.
She doesnt seem to grasp the idea of she has to work to get the numbers up. If all your old subs know what kinda content it is there is a reason they stopped subbing in the first place

She doesnt seem to grasp the idea of she has to work to get the numbers up. If all your old subs know what kinda content it is there is a reason they stopped subbing in the first place
Oh she grasps it. She is just going with the wind at this point. Her palm covered boobs is the finger in the air, seeing which way the wind is blowing. But she wont set any sails. She will hope the wind is strong enough to get her to where she wants to go. And even if the wind takes her five feet she is happy. There is always a wind, cause there is always a sap. If everyone will stop blowing (their money), she will be forced to move on her own.

Which ones are they?
Birds eye view of her lying in bed. Gray panties and black t-shirt. She lifts it to see the familiar under boob. If they are not old pics, they are EXACTLY the same as ones already posted. I was willing to be duped into thinking she was showing way more, but OF COURSE do I not only not see more, but get OLD ASS PICS. She has reached a new level of dishonesty.

Birds eye view of her lying in bed. Gray panties and black t-shirt. She lifts it to see the familiar under boob. If they are not old pics, they are EXACTLY the same as ones already posted. I was willing to be duped into thinking she was showing way more, but OF COURSE do I not only not see more, but get OLD ASS PICS. She has reached a new level of dishonesty.

underboob is like 90% of her content so it's impossible to tell if it's new or years old like these without actually seeing it
2021-12-02f86cb809e09da8d9.md.jpg 4-27-20230fd3f38fb8eb991f.md.jpg

underboob is like 90% of her content so it's impossible to tell if it's new or years old like these without actually seeing it
2021-12-02f86cb809e09da8d9.md.jpg 4-27-20230fd3f38fb8eb991f.md.jpg
I checked my pic folder and it's just a straight copy&paste reupload. Lazy bitch couldn't even be fucked to take 1 second to pull up her top and snap a new pic. She really does despise her followers

Yes. Someone had to take the bullet to see if things are changing. Lol. (at least for the month) I mean we are here, hoping she improves.
now imagine how many others think just like this and sub to her and get nothing out of it, its the mary cycle. and until everyone stops giving her money for no content we just gonna be stuck in this cycle of hers

Back
Top Bottom