• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Fakes are cheesy af. I doubt she will ever show more than she does now. Her passes is no different than what it was last year. Just the same old style of pics with no communication through messages . She does the least and I don’t believe the content will ever get better. There are even ways that she could make her current lewd content much more hotter, but she can’t even be bothered to do that. So much money on the table for her and she just won’t do a little bit more to grab it.

Fakes are cheesy af. I doubt she will ever show more than she does now. Her passes is no different than what it was last year. Just the same old style of pics with no communication through messages . She does the least and I don’t believe the content will ever get better. There are even ways that she could make her current lewd content much more hotter, but she can’t even be bothered to do that. So much money on the table for her and she just won’t do a little bit more to grab it.
Ya whatever, we have talked about that in this thread at nauseum.

You gunna upload those pics?

Yeah but at this point idc :KEKWlaugh:

She's getting '' starbys '' ( I cringe at that ) Could just say woke coffee but claims to be streaming '' tomorrow '' which is today while I comment. Prob won't happen but just sticking to streaming would be a step up for her.

Checked on her livestream, didn't watch back the vod but I'm pretty sure she did ear licking for about a minute or so. Then that stupid fuck Newton said "That's enough ear licks for at least a year... I like your ear licks. Just want to make sure you're doing them for the right reasons". What a dumb cunt that guy is.

Checked on her livestream, didn't watch back the vod but I'm pretty sure she did ear licking for about a minute or so. Then that stupid fuck Newton said "That's enough ear licks for at least a year... I like your ear licks. Just want to make sure you're doing them for the right reasons". What a dumb cunt that guy is.
he thinks if he plays the nice guy act enough he'll get to fuck her

She said she plans on going to Iron Forge gym :-D
thats gonna be a disaster, she literally accused miz for hacking her and talked so much shit about it, how is no one bringing that up to her or just forgetting about it? that was the start when she went super crazy on twitter and seems she has been trying to damage control ever since

Back
Top Bottom