• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

she looked pretty bad tho today:wowers:
I was impressed she even stuck to streaming. Was more impressed with the numbers she had.... Lol'ed when she was so happy about 1k viewers she even made an IG post about it..... Terrible numbers tbh...You know you have ground to make up when you're happy with that. When I chimed in for a bit as a viewer she was just being her normal crazy self... Won't get married again, marriage is crazy, need to see a therapist, needs money, blamed her grandma for her getting married, wants a husband but doesn't want one, won't get married again but if she dated for a while she wants a husband, he has to have to have money but she doesn't want a husband because she broke it off and doesn't want to hurt someone.... If this sounds like a run-on '' crazy '' sentence and you missed the entire 5 min of her stream that I watched, go ahead and listen to it. She is the person you won't want to get in a relationship with -- and certainly not someone you want having a gun license, too unstable

I was impressed she even stuck to streaming. Was more impressed with the numbers she had.... Lol'ed when she was so happy about 1k viewers she even made an IG post about it..... Terrible numbers tbh...You know you have ground to make up when you're happy with that. When I chimed in for a bit as a viewer she was just being her normal crazy self... Won't get married again, marriage is crazy, need to see a therapist, needs money, blamed her grandma for her getting married, wants a husband but doesn't want one, won't get married again but if she dated for a while she wants a husband, he has to have to have money but she doesn't want a husband because she broke it off and doesn't want to hurt someone.... If this sounds like a run-on '' crazy '' sentence and you missed the entire 5 min of her stream that I watched, go ahead and listen to it. She is the person you won't want to get in a relationship with -- and certainly not someone you want having a gun license, too unstable
i watched some of the vod and bro she is facked lmao. just crazy. but as long as she wears sexy clothing on stream ill watch but just on mute :WeSmart:

"wants to be a trad faithfull house wife" so i can get a good husband
but also "needs these weirdo simps" so i can pay my life expenses doing nothing
:KEKWlaugh:

She also said "IRL stream tomorrow with NEW $2k backpack TOMORROW" on 3/26 (meaning stream on 3/27) nothing happened obviously.
THEN "egg decorating stream this weekend!!!!" Well...today is monday so the weekend is over! Surely she meant NEXT weekend. Asking her to stream on Easter would be far too much to ask! It's THE LORDS DAY after all.
Fucking cunt. Why even bother saying anything? Just don't promise anything and deliver nothing....why promise ANYTHING and then continually deliver nothing? I guess the answer is always simple. Simps like fucking Newton keep dropping cash for no content.

She also said "IRL stream tomorrow with NEW $2k backpack TOMORROW" on 3/26 (meaning stream on 3/27) nothing happened obviously.
THEN "egg decorating stream this weekend!!!!" Well...today is monday so the weekend is over! Surely she meant NEXT weekend. Asking her to stream on Easter would be far too much to ask! It's THE LORDS DAY after all.
Fucking cunt. Why even bother saying anything? Just don't promise anything and deliver nothing....why promise ANYTHING and then continually deliver nothing? I guess the answer is always simple. Simps like fucking Newton keep dropping cash for no content.
i dont expect anything from her anymore and it just makes me laugh when i see her stream now or when she says something on twitter or ig.... like today on ig she posted screen shots of her viewer counts ( from reruns btw :KEKW: ) like its some accomplishment :OMEGALUL:

i dont expect anything from her anymore and it just makes me laugh when i see her stream now or when she says something on twitter or ig.... like today on ig she posted screen shots of her viewer counts ( from reruns btw :KEKW: ) like its some accomplishment :OMEGALUL:
LMAO!!! I saw that too...two posts bragging about rerun numbers 😆😆

imagine you pay 50 Bucks or more for that. but thats not the worst part. its her being inactive for an unknown amount of time inbetween and her bad excuses if you can even call it that :KEKW: can i ask something of everyone here? as much as we may be interested in seeing something, please nobody pay her or nobody bite a bullet or be a hero. she is not worth it. Thanks

imagine you pay 50 Bucks or more for that. but thats not the worst part. its her being inactive for an unknown amount of time inbetween and her bad excuses if you can even call it that :KEKW: can i ask something of everyone here? as much as we may be interested in seeing something, please nobody pay her or nobody bite a bullet or be a hero. she is not worth it. Thanks
i paid for a few months and then realized it was a joke. respect to people who share whats being posted so we're not missing out of *potential*. her posting reruns views is also so cringe as well fml

wanna hear a funny thing? couple hours ago i went into her rerun and literally 10 seconds in somebody (prob not knowing it was a rerun) said "is she a model?" the urge to write "no she is a scam artist" was so huge i wrote it and then deleted it with my backspace ... jesus idk why it was so funny to me. but seriously i went on twitter on april first to see what she posted. was hoping for a tweet of her saying she will be live then and there. that would have made my day :KEKW:

Back
Top Bottom