• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

now imagine how many others think just like this and sub to her and get nothing out of it, its the mary cycle. and until everyone stops giving her money for no content we just gonna be stuck in this cycle of hers
I agree. Moment of weakness/curiosity. But you'd love me if I said it's her giving head. lol

I checked my pic folder and it's just a straight copy&paste reupload. Lazy bitch couldn't even be fucked to take 1 second to pull up her top and snap a new pic. She really does despise her followers
So she posted 2 old pics or 3? That’s really messed up and totally supports my opinion on how she views her followers.

image997b0e92fc7eff70.md.png

ain't no way the woman who went full schizoposting for a month and tried to ruin 2 other streamers lives with fake drama about "watching her masturbate" on "hacked" home security cams unironically is posting this lmao
So what triggered her? Other creators are trying to get dirt on her or did she recently do something that’s about to get shared?

So what triggered her? Other creators are trying to get dirt on her or did she recently do something that’s about to get shared?
nah tectone's ex-wife was exposed for being like a borderline psycho narcissist and there's been a bunch of drama boiling over about it to the point he had to ask his community to leave it be - unless there's something else

image997b0e92fc7eff70.md.png

ain't no way the woman who went full schizoposting for a month and tried to ruin 2 other streamers lives with fake drama about "watching her masturbate" on "hacked" home security cams unironically is posting this lmao
her chat today i think was telling her to go to iron forge gym or something :KEKW: cuz when i tuned in for a sec i seen some talking about iron forge, if she moves back to austin and goes to that gym :PepeLaugh:

her chat today i think was telling her to go to iron forge gym or something :KEKW: cuz when i tuned in for a sec i seen some talking about iron forge, if she moves back to austin and goes to that gym :PepeLaugh:
The gym for Twitch streamers. People filming all over the gym. So Mizkif wanted to open an Austin version of Brad’s Tren Gym for YouTubers in Cali. I’ll probably avoid it like the plague.

The gym for Twitch streamers. People filming all over the gym. So Mizkif wanted to open an Austin version of Brad’s Tren Gym for YouTubers in Cali. I’ll probably avoid it like the plague.
yes i know its basically a "meme gym" at this point :KEKW: but what im saying is will she really show her face around miz or anyone he knows after the shit she said about him "hacking her" and watching her through her webcams, i dont even know if he ever acknowledge the things she said. i remember he said his discord got hacked and to not click any links so maybe she did get hacked by someone :monkaHmm:

I was curios so i logged in and checked her Content Wall. There is a Post with 3 Images but you can only unlock it with membership. but the only memberships avaible are 50$ or 100$ :KEKW: Heck naw imagine paying that and her then dipping for another 6 to 8 months. i think i would be only "worth it" if there were a cople posts so it would be like a direct purchase (which u can t on that one funny enough).

I was curios so i logged in and checked her Content Wall. There is a Post with 3 Images but you can only unlock it with membership. but the only memberships avaible are 50$ or 100$ :KEKW: Heck naw imagine paying that and her then dipping for another 6 to 8 months. i think i would be only "worth it" if there were a cople posts so it would be like a direct purchase (which u can t on that one funny enough).
Not a chance in hell. We can sub to like 5 way better channels just for the entrance fee lol. Mr. T used to pitty a fool who didn't use 1-800-COLLECT.. I pitty any fool dumb enough to be subbed to her BS lol

Back
Top Bottom