• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Commitment is hard when you have that many simps lol. TBH I hate using the word, it's a word much younger than me use but the site kinda makes up for it. So I will use it here. You not kidding about the bets. She won't. Still making money from the simps and prob from everyone who views her worthless insta stoiries. Which I am guilty of.. it's shame her insta is better than the stuff she promised.
Is it worth the $20 a month? Jeez. Like beautiful, hot and world famous women don't even charge that and most likely show or tease way more. The audacity is astounding.

Is it worth the $20 a month? Jeez. Like beautiful, hot and world famous women don't even charge that and most likely show or tease way more. The audacity is astounding.
I don’t even think that she posts anything that for only the subscribers on Insta. I do know that they don’t get personally acknowledged and that she even ignores subscriber messages. So the answer is no. It’s definitely not worth it. She just treats it as a money grab like she does Passes.

This chick can't commit to anything. You'd win nine times out of ten betting that she'll give up anything she sets out to do within a week.
at this point even a week is generous - it's like she expects something to pop off instantly and if it doesn't then just give up and go back to what "works". the ironic thing being the only thing that'll genuinely pop off that quickly is the one thing she refuses to do.

"works" being incredibly generous honestly lmao. part of me hoped she'd get the invite to nopixel just to see the trainwreck that'd inevitably be her attempting to roleplay and then also actually playing gta. I'm not super familiar with the scene but I'm pretty sure you can just make a donation and skip the whole "invite" thing, but I s'pose that'd run friction against the sense of entitlement she has with the world. there's also other servers that're popular but god forbid she have to try for anything.

cosplay arc lasted like .. 2 outfits, gaming arc lasted 2 days, every passes/fansly return lasts like .. 2 days?

imaged6937d52d439a11e.md.png

good to know that randomly posting on here when the mood strikes is obsession. though I'd say it's funny that you put more effort into checking a forum post about yourself than you do creating content for the people allowing you to do literally nothing with your life but shit on them. would love to work less than 5 hours a week but afford to take trips, move across the country whenever the mood strikes and "find myself" every other week. meanwhile you have people grinding 40-60 hours a week streaming through sickness, afraid to take a day off. usually I don't put much stock in the folks who're assmad that a streamer has their "dream job" and god forbid they complain, but you're the exception. but for sure, go off queen, you really showed us.

literally tried to ruin several people's streaming careers and lives because you cooked up some story about people hacking into security cameras in your house to watch you masturbate. I'm sure in your mind that was a masterful gambit. thankfully people know that you put 0 effort into anything for years now and that most everything you do is a desperate attempt to claw your way out of obscurity for clout. sad because there once was a time you were on top of the genre that made you but just staying in your lane wasn't enough. there's a reason your "mutuals" don't engage and you "haven't seen your mods in forever."

we check this forum 'cause we're bored or wanna' see naked folks bein' hot, you check it because you're ironically the one whose obsessed, we're not the same.

on the bright side - the passes hopefuls might get a crumb of content just so you can fool yourself into thinking you deserve the money you keep fleecing from them. :KEKWlaugh:

imaged6937d52d439a11e.md.png

good to know that randomly posting on here when the mood strikes is obsession. though I'd say it's funny that you put more effort into checking a forum post about yourself than you do creating content for the people allowing you to do literally nothing with your life but shit on them. would love to work less than 5 hours a week but afford to take trips, move across the country whenever the mood strikes and "find myself" every other week. meanwhile you have people grinding 40-60 hours a week streaming through sickness, afraid to take a day off. usually I don't put much stock in the folks who're assmad that a streamer has their "dream job" and god forbid they complain, but you're the exception. but for sure, go off queen, you really showed us.

literally tried to ruin several people's streaming careers and lives because you cooked up some story about people hacking into security cameras in your house to watch you masturbate. I'm sure in your mind that was a masterful gambit. thankfully people know that you put 0 effort into anything for years now and that most everything you do is a desperate attempt to claw your way out of obscurity for clout. sad because there once was a time you were on top of the genre that made you but just staying in your lane wasn't enough. there's a reason your "mutuals" don't engage and you "haven't seen your mods in forever."

we check this forum 'cause we're bored or wanna' see naked folks bein' hot, you check it because you're ironically the one whose obsessed, we're not the same.

on the bright side - the passes hopefuls might get a crumb of content just so you can fool yourself into thinking you deserve the money you keep fleecing from them. :KEKWlaugh:
Her comments reflect her lack of self awareness regarding the issue. Her ego automatically goes into narcissism mode by proclaiming obsession to deflect from accepting any accountability for the criticism she receives. One would think that with all the “deep soul searching and self reflection” that she claims to do that she’d recognize the truth of the criticisms pertaining to why she’s seen as a unreliable creator coming across as a money grabber with no sense of respect for those who supported her.

This lady sucks shit at everything she does. I love checking in every 3 weeks to watch her fail. The only thing I care about seeing is her ass, everything else is forgettable, especially those oversized rocks she attached to her chest.

"omg they're like... so obsessed with me." *flips hair*

No Mary, we just hate you. :-)

"Sub-post me to oblivion" her "normies". Cute name in public but knows she calls them chumps. To ACCEPT money from anyone you do nothing for, and I mean goods and services and not shit like "No. Take it. You make me happy just being you" bullshit. Cause that is your out for having zero ethics. The morals she thinks she is keeping by covering up LEAK through her fist as she grabs every one of those guys money. YES. We obsess over crooks who get away with not giving the goods they say they will supply to those paying for them. Totally obsessed with that.

Her comments reflect her lack of self awareness regarding the issue. Her ego automatically goes into narcissism mode by proclaiming obsession to deflect from accepting any accountability for the criticism she receives. One would think that with all the “deep soul searching and self reflection” that she claims to do that she’d recognize the truth of the criticisms pertaining to why she’s seen as a unreliable creator coming across as a money grabber with no sense of respect for those who supported her.
Her IG story was super ''hot'' earlier. She said '' shedding season '' on the caption but not sure if she meant for a summer bod or the amount of fucking cat hair all over her clothes. Either way, I hope the '' simps '' catch on sooner than later...or '' normies '' as she called them. I doubt it, but it would be nice.

Her IG story was super ''hot'' earlier. She said '' shedding season '' on the caption but not sure if she meant for a summer bod or the amount of fucking cat hair all over her clothes. Either way, I hope the '' simps '' catch on sooner than later...or '' normies '' as she called them. I doubt it, but it would be nice.
The fact that she uses “normies” to describe her financial supporters is representative of a massively telling Freudian slip. Everyone knows that “normies” is an insult. Insulting her supporters is definitely on brand for her. The biggest destroyer of her ego is her being forgotten or ignored. That will illicit a response from her that will be next level unhinged.

"obsessed" is when a thread is practically dead and gets maybe one or two posts a week outside of when she schizo posts on twitter.

I do know that a few months ago she missed out on dating a fairly famous guy who is quite wealthy all because she didn’t answer the DM he sent her. He ended up deleting it and moving on. I could only laugh when he told me about it.

Angry enough to......just continue not delivering on promises and taking people.s money cause I am easily convinced I deserve it and when things don't work out for me where it won't be handed to me, I will blame robots out to get me. Rinse and repeat.

Back
Top Bottom