• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

2 Things: 1 You think she will contunue trying to milk her last supporters dry or do you think she will just disappear? 2: how do you copy pics from passes and or remove the watermark? i tried to find it myself but idk. nothing really worked
1. Hopefully she disappears into a black hole.
2. I use Kiwi Browser with a image downloader extension

Examine element = network = img, maybe also press f5, then you should see that on the right, the address can open it with a new tab, this also works for videos, but then you had to go to the media tab

Examine element = network = img, maybe also press f5, then you should see that on the right, the address can open it with a new tab, this also works for videos, but then you had to go to the media tab

Normally you post proof of an image for this sort of claim. F5? You mean the refresh page key?

1. Hopefully she disappears into a black hole.
2. I use Kiwi Browser with a image downloader extension
part of me thinks she will leave at some point but then again always finds a "reason" that she had to.

Is there a solution for pc? that kiwi browser seems to be for phone.

Edit: Found a image downloader for crome, problem is thhere are still watermarks. should i still post the images with watermarks or try and find a way to remove them? (not pics of mary but still.... )

Last edited:
Normally you post proof of an image for this sort of claim. F5? You mean the refresh page key?

step 1 yes a refresh should help to display the links.

step 2 The links must be created with a right click on “Open new tab”.
But it only works for unlocked pictures or videos and it also works with onlyfans

Videos can be found in the "media" tab

I simply used an Image downloader extension for crome. only thing for me to worry about now is a watermark. should i try to remove it somehow or just collect what i have and upload to the forum? and sorry that i kinda got the toppic away from Mary but kinda keeps your sanity afloat. And she doesn t upload or do anything worth mentioning atm anyway right? :KEKWlaugh:

oh shes really looking for attention now :PepeLaugh:

"im taking an off week bc i almost got sexually assaulted this weekend and i am in a mood. thank God for security apps forreal and thank you for your patience"

her post on twitter today :LULW: i dont believe her for a second. just look at all her tweets that lead up to that one over the past few days :KEKW:

"im taking an off week bc i almost got sexually assaulted this weekend and i am in a mood. thank God for security apps forreal and thank you for your patience"

her post on twitter today :LULW: i dont believe her for a second. just look at all her tweets that lead up to that one over the past few days :KEKW:
She is taking a week off from what?:ddHuh:

Doesn't make alot of sense almost getting sexually assaulted thank god for security apps? She's full of shit looking for attention

I find it fucking unbelievable that she doesn't know why her mutuals don't want to interact with her, why she has so few viewers and ultimately why she has ceased to be relevant in the streamer scene (if she ever was).

It's incredible how dissociated from reality she is.

Back
Top Bottom