• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

She kind of was relevant at some Point, she even was on the Front page at some point. I mean she had over 3k Subs if i remeber it right back in 2018 ish but then something happened and she lost it. Not an expert but i think ever since she got divorced something changed. Best part is she managed to get an Irl Packpack Streaming set finaced through her Community and all i rember is her using it once on a Ski / Snowboard weekend and thats about it :KEKW:

She kind of was relevant at some Point, she even was on the Front page at some point. I mean she had over 3k Subs if i remeber it right back in 2018 ish but then something happened and she lost it. Not an expert but i think ever since she got divorced something changed. Best part is she managed to get an Irl Packpack Streaming set finaced through her Community and all i rember is her using it once on a Ski / Snowboard weekend and thats about it :KEKW:
Is that the Snowboard weekend she was on this past week?

Nah that was like 2 or so years ago when she still had blond hair. and idk if she streamed this past week. not following up with what she is doing atm. i get some tweets of hers in my timeline but thats it. only see that her vods are runnning again. had quite a chuckle when in one of her vods she thanked ava, former mod of hers and huge supporter for the gifted subs seeing as he is nowhere to be seen nowadays. she messed up her relationship with everyone. But hey looks like one huge sub gifter is enough :KEKWlaugh:

She just needed a reason to rewoke her "posting only pics and stop talking tweet" :KEKWlaugh:

Maryf0684998bf69c594.md.jpg
It's so fucking funny that she didn't even last one day without posting some dumb motivational message after this tweet.

I remember she set up an entirely new twitch account that she said she was gonna do IRL content on, maryjleeeeirl. She did one stream in December 2018 on it. That was probably the snowboarding stream. Then she just abandoned it like she does everything else in her life.

She is on Twitch now talking about her knowledge about spirituality. You gotta hear this shit. This after REALLY wondering why people use people. How can they do that to others? Everyone always said she was crazy, but I never got crazy, but now I'm starting to see the narcissism drive her insane. She is just uneducated and knows it, but is able to put words together and has an audience so fuck it. She sounds like a 13 year old emo girl trying their best to sound prolific after reading James Joyce Cliff Notes. JUST SHOW THE FAKE BOOBS TO YOUR FOLLOWERS. IT'S ALLLLLLL they want.

I popped in earlier near the start and she announced no more reruns. I think that makes it the second or third time she has said no reruns only for her to change course when her ASMR reruns have more viewers than her normal Live just chatting streams. No one is here to listen to you go on and on about spirituality

She is on Twitch now talking about her knowledge about spirituality. You gotta hear this shit. This after REALLY wondering why people use people. How can they do that to others? Everyone always said she was crazy, but I never got crazy, but now I'm starting to see the narcissism drive her insane. She is just uneducated and knows it, but is able to put words together and has an audience so fuck it. She sounds like a 13 year old emo girl trying their best to sound prolific after reading James Joyce Cliff Notes. JUST SHOW THE FAKE BOOBS TO YOUR FOLLOWERS. IT'S ALLLLLLL they want.
that's not true, i want to see her with her legs spread or bent over

already seen enough of her underboob pics

I popped in earlier near the start and she announced no more reruns. I think that makes it the second or third time she has said no reruns only for her to change course when her ASMR reruns have more viewers than her normal Live just chatting streams. No one is here to listen to you go on and on about spirituality
She had reruns because she could make money while still never have to work a real livestream.

When she started trying rebranding herself and make a career out of the ASMR world that she got stuck in, she still had her asmr reruns going and that killed her transition because people could get there daily hours of maryjleeee content whenever without tuning in a real live that is different than asmr.
She took too long to realize that.

Her braindeads paypigs mods aren't helping her by donating absurd amount of money without doing much works because now she feels that she is worth getting money being lazy.

She said she wants to be a gamer :KEKW: oversatured market, she suck at video games, wont get views unless she's one of those sluts.
She doesn't have the personna for any of that except ASMR.

i want to see her with her legs spread or bent over
won't happens anytime soon she gets tons of $ for nothing

She had reruns because she could make money while still never have to work a real livestream.

When she started trying rebranding herself and make a career out of the ASMR world that she got stuck in, she still had her asmr reruns going and that killed her transition because people could get there daily hours of maryjleeee content whenever without tuning in a real live that is different than asmr.

Her braindeads paypigs mods aren't helping her by donating absurd amount of money without doing much works because now she feels that she is worth getting money being lazy.

She said she wants to be a gamer :KEKW: oversatured market, she suck at video games, wont get views unless she's one of those sluts.

Imagine how many ppl are still paying for Passes lol

We know she has the nerve to just lie for money and never deliver what she promises, but its the little "see you tomorrow" things that tells you how compulsive her shit is. She has to know that EVERYBODY who heard that, laughed and said "yeah right" but I think she thinks we believe her. This is how those crazy old people who talk to people who are not there start. They slowly build this fantasy world believing their own shit, never getting called out to their face cause all it would do is cause her to be deflective, angry and create more lies. So in ten years, she'll literally believe she is and was a famous streamer and have fake Youtube plaques on her wall. The old guy she marries for money will just go with the lie and help spread it cause she does cosplay for him and only him.

I chimed in for a couple mins live on twitch the other day. She was dressed like it was cold and said something along the lines of ( not verbatim because fuck her ) '' I want to give it a month or two, to feel like a normal human '' or something to that effect and I laughed out loud. She then had the fellas in chat trying to convince her to do youtube again or youtube live. She explained it's hard to get noticed there and get new people. ( Since she never did shit with youtube either) but clear sign she knows she fucked up lol. What she wanted to say is '' I have no one on twitch anymore how do you expect me to restart on youtube?? Please feel bad for me and gift me subs on here if you're a straight simp '' ....but yet, people still do lol

She's posting conspiracy videos about how bacteria have a resonance frequency that when exposed to sound at that frequency they implode. The guy who came up with this theory thought that cancer cells have microbes inside them and you can use this technique to kill cancer. There's an entire scam industry of selling these machines to people who have cancer.

Not surprised she believes this stuff when she's best friends with that scammer antphrodite who actually believes he's a psychic. She's a scammer herself.

We understand you rip people off. The rest we guess. We get to. It's what we are owed. Sorry, but we do. Like telling us "you don't know what my nips look like" when only showing underboob. But forgetting that the nipslip is also online. We see you!
Lol she fully gets we've seen, I remember popping in for a second and she was talking about how its one of the first things in images or some shit to pop up

last week it was getting abs ready for summer, this week it's "day 567 of eating whatever the fuck I want" on IG lmao

she streamed palworld for like a day and then some weird just chatting stream that was supposed to be palworld - I stopped in for a couple minutes to see her and chat going on some "philosophical" discussion. she thinks she's some enlightened person whose got all this knowledge to spread but sounds like a teenage stoner that found reddit but without a shred of the endearing charisma. homie can't figure her shit out from one week to the next lmao. asmr is genuinely the only opportunity she had to stream and her endless breaks and rerun scams pretty much pissed that away now that others have come and taken over the space. been like a week since her last stream and now no ASMR reruns, so you can probably expect a "I'm back again sorry for being away" post on passes as she panics to find free simp money. she made a comment about not "seeing a mod in here in so long" and I laughed and just closed the stream.

she might not be capable of making any meaningful content but loosely keeping track of .. whatever it is she's doing is ironically more content so we'll take it

last week it was getting abs ready for summer, this week it's "day 567 of eating whatever the fuck I want" on IG lmao

she streamed palworld for like a day and then some weird just chatting stream that was supposed to be palworld - I stopped in for a couple minutes to see her and chat going on some "philosophical" discussion. she thinks she's some enlightened person whose got all this knowledge to spread but sounds like a teenage stoner that found reddit but without a shred of the endearing charisma. homie can't figure her shit out from one week to the next lmao. asmr is genuinely the only opportunity she had to stream and her endless breaks and rerun scams pretty much pissed that away now that others have come and taken over the space. been like a week since her last stream and now no ASMR reruns, so you can probably expect a "I'm back again sorry for being away" post on passes as she panics to find free simp money. she made a comment about not "seeing a mod in here in so long" and I laughed and just closed the stream.

she might not be capable of making any meaningful content but loosely keeping track of .. whatever it is she's doing is ironically more content so we'll take it
It's a shame she has zero work ethic. I found her originally on YT since I am not much of a twitch person, but what a shame she did to both communities. Do I wish she'd have gone more NSFW? yes, but even if she hadn't and at least kept making ASMR and live streams with ASMR -- then I'd say so be it....Her ASMR is actually awesome. I like naked women and I also like awesome ASMR, but she gave up on everything and just complains enough to get her simp supporters to tip or send a bunch of gifted subs lol... Idk if it's more sad knowing how much money she's leaving/left on the table, or more sad those simp/white knights keep gifting her so many subs. Hell, knowing how lazy she is, it's prob someone she knows that she is paying to gift her subs to try to entice other simps lol

This chick can't commit to anything. You'd win nine times out of ten betting that she'll give up anything she sets out to do within a week.
Commitment is hard when you have that many simps lol. TBH I hate using the word, it's a word much younger than me use but the site kinda makes up for it. So I will use it here. You not kidding about the bets. She won't. Still making money from the simps and prob from everyone who views her worthless insta stoiries. Which I am guilty of.. it's shame her insta is better than the stuff she promised.

Back
Top Bottom