• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Even showing something by now would be blah. Teasing is great. It adds to the excitement, but if all you are is a tease, than you become boring. Problem is guys dont tease their money. They full on pay as if she were xxx. If she went xxx, she'd be unaffordable to anyone other than guys who are actually getting girls as hot.

more cat pics on passes incoming
I forget who posted it months back but like 4-5 pics and last one was a fucking cat lol. She trying to put some underboob on IG to try and generate but it's not going to work lol. That's IF...IF she even puts in some effort. We all know she's lazy, lying and not worth it. Did it to herself lol

"Spicy content Return soon" lmao guess she realized she ran out of cash again

Snapinsta.app_427683182_1377652276208464_7015737565351166189_n_1024af7d73f28921c3e5.md.jpg
oh the two-fold announcement strategy: gauging how much she actually has to commit in order to keep people hooked and a check on how many people either have their shit subbed and forgot or are still desperately hanging on

she must be in concern mode - she's been actually liking and replying to comments on social media instead of just ignoring everyone 'cause they're beneath her lmao

imageeb3ad55961b0b4a6.png

also checked her stream out of curiosity - not even the pot committed 5k gifted kings are lurking anymore, it's joever

Why she going to streams awards when she never streams??
she wasnt even nominated in the ASMR Streamer category at the first ever streamer awards. i remember back then she said on her stream how she was sad that she wasnt nominated lol. Cant be nominated if all you do is reruns :KEKWlaugh:.

we all know she's going there to leech.

she wasnt even nominated in the ASMR Streamer category at the first ever streamer awards. i remember back then she said on her stream how she was sad that she wasnt nominated lol. Cant be nominated if all you do is reruns :KEKWlaugh:.

we all know she's going there to leech.
leech from all the Austin and LA streamers she just couldn't stop talking shit about last 2+ years and had to "move away" from lmao

so i watched a lil bit of the streamer awards and they showed her sitting next to that daily dose of internet guy :KEKW: idk how she ended up at that table but doesnt surprise me since we know why shes there in the first place :LULW:

so i watched a lil bit of the streamer awards and they showed her sitting next to that daily dose of internet guy :KEKW: idk how she ended up at that table but doesnt surprise me since we know why shes there in the first place :LULW:
She has claimed morality as to why she’s never gone topless or full nude, but in my opinion she would not let such “morals🙄” stop her from putting out in hopes to latch on to a bigger streamer. As much as the community talks, I’m surprised stories of her interactions haven’t been shared publicly. Dating a big streamer has seemingly been her goal based on some of her previous comments & posts if you read between the lines. The “normies” outside of the streaming community do nothing for her in terms of restoring her career in her mind. It’s not like she hasn’t had opportunities to. Like I previously posted, several months ago she missed out on dating a fairly well known wealthy guy all because she never read his DM, so he deleted it after giving up and moved on.

Back
Top Bottom