• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

I do enjoy that she took a video with this guy like it's some flex. She finally managed to find someone "famous" and gullible enough to be around her for more than 5 minutes, and it's the guy who takes other people's videos, adds minimal commentary, and posts them on YouTube.

I do enjoy that she took a video with this guy like it's some flex. She finally managed to find someone "famous" and gullible enough to be around her for more than 5 minutes, and it's the guy who takes other people's videos, adds minimal commentary, and posts them on YouTube.
Come on now, she just needs to get things going on the streams and passes like she said. It's only been a couple of years of false promises. Nothing to worry about bro. After this event she had money to travel to, she will figure it out. She probably promises.

Come on now, she just needs to get things going on the streams and passes like she said. It's only been a couple of years of false promises. Nothing to worry about bro. After this event she had money to travel to, she will figure it out. She probably promises.
now she confirmed on twitter that shes moving back to texas :KEKW: surely the content is coming any day now :COPIUM:

How the hell is she affording to live?

She isn't streaming and isn't even advertising her Passes.

She just said "I don't need a sugar daddy. The thought of submitting to a guy makes me angry." She has less pride or morality than someone with a sugar daddy. At least the daddy gets what he pays for. This bitch just takes guys money without delivering. She's a a LUNATIC, but not in the cute way she thinks she is.

Pushing 40, streaming career is nearly done (on life support for years by simp mods), no kids, no husband, won't get a real job irl too lazy and by the time it happens she'll be considered too old, won't be able to get kid by the time she gets a men if that happens bc menopause and she is too lazy to freeze her eggs. Trust time & nature. She'll get what she deserved.

Pushing 40, streaming career is nearly done (on life support for years by simp mods), no kids, no husband, won't get a real job irl too lazy and by the time it happens she'll be considered too old, won't be able to get kid by the time she gets a men if that happens bc menopause and she is too lazy to freeze her eggs. Trust time & nature. She'll get what she deserved.
Yeah dude lol... Wasting people's time and leaving mad money on the table. I just pray some rich simp doesn't end up with her and deals with her shit. I had no idea she was this bad till a year or so ago and caught up in this discussion. Giving a person a 2nd chance is one thing...but from the looks of it she was given like 10 and still doesn't produce..She's moving back to Texas tho bois so all is well. Soon, shortly after moving back and she makes no money or just getting used for sex by whoever she is using she will move back to NJ lol. Rinse and Repeat.

I know I am repeating what we all said and know but man does she make it more and more obvious as time goes by. "I'm back. I miss you awesome guys!" is code for "I'm back for like two days so I can get more subs gifted to me then I'm going to take a mental break cause my life is soooo hard because I refuse to have a sugar daddy (thanks for the subs!!)" Girls who spend at least 4 days EVERY week online don't have any relationships with their subs, but at least spend enough time communicating to where they play the role better. How can ANY of Mary's subs feel ANY sense of closeness to her that they are willing to keep gifting her? he don't even play it up. I'm sure she takes that as "skill" or "how hot I am" but it just makes her more of a fraud, low moral having human. Trash

I think her mods left her too lol. I watched maybe like 15- 20 mins of one of her recent stream and didn't even see any mods in there.

I think her mods left her too lol. I watched maybe like 15- 20 mins of one of her recent stream and didn't even see any mods in there.
To be fair she never gives any real notice before going live other than "in the next few days" so it must be hard to be on standby ALL the time for $0 per year salary as a simp-mod :KEKW:

Where are you seeing this? There are no new posts
So I use to pay for her Passes. I got a text today saying she posted something with a link and I hit it and it showed her pic of her hands over her boobs. I went to see if I was still paying for this for some reason and I didnt see that i was. I wasn't even logged in.

Back
Top Bottom