• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

She tweeted she applied for No pixel lol.
So she has decided that she is going to use her cleavage to attempt to milk a different segment of twitch by pretending that she’s a gamer? She makes no sense to me. Clearly she’s done with passes, but she won’t officially say it because she still wants the money from those who continue paying thinking she will post one day.

trying so hard to leech of the RP hype.
she doesnt understand that the viewership she may get from this will instantly dissapear once the hype is over.
her community rn is the 200 viewers coomers and the braindead mods paypigs
she tries so hard to push that just chatting carreer but she's not built for it, she's so boring on these streams even the old cooking stream.
she doesn't even put the work for it any way 3 stream per month ain't going nowhere with that bullshit

trying so hard to leech of the RP hype.
she doesnt understand that the viewership she may get from this will instantly dissapear once the hype is over.
her community rn is the 200 viewers coomers and the braindead mods paypigs
she tries so hard to push that just chatting carreer but she's not built for it, she's so boring on these streams even the old cooking stream.
she doesn't even put the work for it any way 3 stream per month ain't going nowhere with that bullshit
She’s not good at it because she doesn’t have the ability to even pretend to like her followers. She holds an inherit disdain for them that won’t allow her to even come across as personable. Followers are just creepy guys who give her money because in her mind she is giving them the honor of being able to witness her beauty.

Saw her streaming GTA online at the End of december. Holy sh*t was it boring to watch aht to click of right away. 2 days or so ago she did stream som indy game but was still on "just chatting". Back in the day if you were in the wrong category you would have been punished. but she is so not important that even twitch is like: Who tf cares :KEKWlaugh:

Btw, 1 Reason she wont be accepted into any Rp server: Most servers vorbid you from playing/ acting out mental or phisical disabilities. Means she would have to act normal ..... and we all know she can t act for sh*t

She's just trying to do what every small streamer is trying to do with GTA RP: try to interact with large streamers like XQC so they can attempt to leech viewers from them. She even said a while ago that her goal is to collab with with other creators in the new year. It will probably fail spectacularly.

She's spoiled. Plain and simple. And when a spoiled person attempts to find their way in the world, on their own, their "on their own" means without help from certain people. It's okay to take from other people, as long as it's not THOSE people who you relied on. It's just moving from using one set of people to the next. But now she is stuck. She has reached the last set of people that will fork over enough money. And when a spoiled person experiences loss of a loved one....boy the justification to remain spoiled grows. I applaud and feel for anyone attempting to make it on their own in this crazy world. But you CAN NOT promise a good or service for money, then never provide either after accepting their HARD EARNED money. That is evil and you will pay a price in life that has you wondering "why me?"

I no longer even follow her on Twitch. The absolute joke of what her subathon became was it for me. Like I said earlier, if she had half the moral decency that she thinks she does, she would announce that she is done with passes and delete her account. She won’t though because some people are probably still paying for it and she wants to milk that money without delivering what she promised for as long as possible. I’m surprised more people aren’t sending messages her twitch feed and dcord chat about it. Get her to read her messages at least.

I no longer even follow her on Twitch. The absolute joke of what her subathon became was it for me. Like I said earlier, if she had half the moral decency that she thinks she does, she would announce that she is done with passes and delete her account. She won’t though because some people are probably still paying for it and she wants to milk that money without delivering what she promised for as long as possible. I’m surprised more people aren’t sending messages her twitch feed and dcord chat about it. Get her to read her messages at least.
Ive moved on too. Started watching Kwissty. Shes actually entertaining.

2 Things: 1 You think she will contunue trying to milk her last supporters dry or do you think she will just disappear? 2: how do you copy pics from passes and or remove the watermark? i tried to find it myself but idk. nothing really worked

Back
Top Bottom