• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

That combination isn t quite bad since most think of her in chat she is a Queen :KEKW: I know i am 99% going to get a no but anything new postet apart from that pic on Twitter? Someone can have hope that she had a normal phase and actually posted something. (yes i am crazy for thinking that)

That combination isn t quite bad since most think of her in chat she is a Queen :KEKW: I know i am 99% going to get a no but anything new postet apart from that pic on Twitter? Someone can have hope that she had a normal phase and actually posted something. (yes i am crazy for thinking that)
Nothing new

Posts a sexy pic of her in a Hello Kitty outfit on Instagram.........no where else. Not even a "hey, I'll be dressing like this for this or that"
Well. At least she didnt promise to dress like that for other than Instagram post. Instagram is free btw. lol

Posts a sexy pic of her in a Hello Kitty outfit on Instagram.........no where else. Not even a "hey, I'll be dressing like this for this or that"
Well. At least she didnt promise to dress like that for other than Instagram post. Instagram is free btw. lol
Yeah she’s wearing it in her stream atm.

I saw the replay. And the HUGE blanket she wore around her bottom when doing push ups as we watched her doing them from the side. Then said "anyone can come on here and see me being a degenerate". That's is basically her mindset. Insulting fellow female Twitchers. I mean if being a degenerate is wearing a blanket over your bottom in tights is being a degenerate, imagine what she thinks of the other girls. We are DEAD on in our assessment of her. Garbage

I saw the replay. And the HUGE blanket she wore around her bottom when doing push ups as we watched her doing them from the side. Then said "anyone can come on here and see me being a degenerate". That's is basically her mindset. Insulting fellow female Twitchers. I mean if being a degenerate is wearing a blanket over your bottom in tights is being a degenerate, imagine what she thinks of the other girls. We are DEAD on in our assessment of her. Garbage
I’m guessing the IG pic she posted didn’t include a behind shot? I haven’t seen the post

42 views today for 2 hours 😂
lmfao
Cause she didn't tweet or post on insta, just did an @ everyone in her discord...which is not a massive group of people...
Scrubbed the vod quickly, seems like she's completely scammed the remaining hours owed for the subathon and just watches reality tv now? What amazing content I missed out on watching (🧢)

Last edited:
lmfao
Cause she didn't tweet or post on insta, just did an everyone in discord...which is not a massive group of people...
Scrubbed the vod quickly, seems like she's completely scammed the remaining hours owed for the subathon and just watches reality tv now? What amazing content I missed out on watching (🧢)
No body in that group will even say anything about her not scamming it either. They immediately start defending her by saying she’s tired. I don’t get it.

I hope everyone else has canceled their Passes sub to her. She’s just scamming at this point. Imagine paying for a month sub for Netflix, but they don’t load any content to watch. That’s exactly what she has done by not posting in over a month.
I regret giving her my free prime sub 🤣
Honestly everyone could cancel and she would still make more then minimum wage off that Newton simp alone. She going to twitch con apparently she said on Twitter I hope all her mods show up and we get one of those cringe Amouranth mod streams 😬

I regret giving her my free prime sub 🤣
Honestly everyone could cancel and she would still make more than minimum wage off that Newton simp alone. She going to twitch con apparently she said on Twitter I hope all her mods show up and we get one of those cringe Amouranth mod streams 😬
Yep! I regret ever sending her money as well. I never even got an acknowledgment of sending anything or a thank you…We all know she’s just going out there to try to hook up with a Twitch guy who has money. Why else would she want to go out there and be around the people she accused of spying on her during her unproven rants.

Remember when i told u that i got a Sub gifted sometime last month? I never before wanted it to run out as quickly as i do right now. On the other hand since i have been there before if my sub ran out its likely i might get one gifted again .... its a Nightmare. And you can t prevent others from gifting you. Like 2 days ago i got a gift sub for a stream where i literally have never been before, not even visited. Wish anyone at Twitchcon would dare making her Timere there hell by asking her why she´s scamming or something. Best scenario in my head would be if she was at TC and got banned while there :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom