• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Remember when i told u that i got a Sub gifted sometime last month? I never before wanted it to run out as quickly as i do right now. On the other hand since i have been there before if my sub ran out its likely i might get one gifted again .... its a Nightmare. And you can t prevent others from gifting you. Like 2 days ago i got a gift sub for a stream where i literally have never been before, not even visited. Wish anyone at Twitchcon would dare making her Timere there hell by asking her why she´s scamming or something. Best scenario in my head would be if she was at TC and got banned while there :KEKWlaugh:
theres a way to go to your subscriptions and u can refund the gifted subs :LUL
Yep! I regret ever sending her money as well. I never even got an acknowledgment of sending anything or a thank you…We all know she’s just going out there to try to hook up with a Twitch guy who has money. Why else would she want to go out there and be around the people she accused of spying on her during her unproven rants.
yea its funny seeing her post about going to twitchcon cuz recently on stream she said when she used to be one of the top asmr streamers she still didnt get invited to parties and whatever and wtf happened to her streaming on kick, she made such a big deal about it and has never went back :KEKWlaugh:

Would be funny to see whereever she walks (if she even streams it) that people left and right avoid her. Like she is actually dividing the crown pecause people think / know she is nuts :KEKW: Also find it funny that she "rebrands" herself with that whole MaryJX instead of MaryJ everywhere like on Youtube but fails to upload. Like why bother changing your name thereif you abandon it anyway? :KEKW:

She's actually so dumb...BAITING that she's gunna thirst trap at twitchcon and less than 60mins later says "jk not doing that"
Like why bother posting anything at all???
retard580f8906d5b99824.md.png

She's actually so dumb...BAITING that she's gunna thirst trap at twitchcon and less than 60mins later says "jk not doing that"
Like why bother posting anything at all???
retard580f8906d5b99824.md.png
Isn’t it interesting how she has tons of thirst trap fotos, but she can’t be bothered to post on the site she gets paid on? She can post pics on the free sites though. The passes tab is probably open on her computer, but it’s too hard to open that one window. I’d mention these things in the dcord general chat for all to see if I still used it…Notice how she wasn’t going to Twitch Con, but just coincidentally right after her subathon she decided to go at the last minute. She needed the money from the subathon to go which is why she just randomly decided to do her first one ever.

Isn’t it interesting how she has tons of thirst trap fotos, but she can’t be bothered to post on the site she gets paid on? She can post pics on the free sites though. The passes tab is probably open on her computer, but it’s too hard to open that one window. I’d mention these things in the dcord general chat for all to see if I still used it…Notice how she wasn’t going to Twitch Con, but just coincidentally right after her subathon she decided to go at the last minute. She needed the money from the subathon to go which is why she just randomly decided to do her first one ever.
And now she's back to "streaming" asmr 24/7 of the same shitty videos on loop.
Gotta get that ad revenue even if it is just for the 100-ish people who watch the reruns.
It's so easy to see all of her true colours, she doesn't care any more

And now she's back to "streaming" asmr 24/7 of the same shitty videos on loop.
Gotta get that ad revenue even if it is just for the 100-ish people who watch the reruns.
It's so easy to see all of her true colours, she doesn't care any more
Yeah she really doesn’t care about her supporters. Nothing she does would indicate otherwise. I can’t believe how many are blind to that fact.

Back
Top Bottom