• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Damn that Newton guy gave her like $800 and she went mia again šŸ˜• .
That guy deserves atleast a blow job at this point shits crazy. Wish I had a Newton in my life.
He gave her more than that. Almost $3,000. I donā€™t think she even completed the subathon.

At this point it's pretty obvious that her whole mindset is to put in the least amount of effort to keep the gravy train going. She prob doesn't think about Twitch or Fanhouse more than the time it takes to wipe her ass after a big shit, and she could give as much for anyone who gives her any money.
I will admit it's impressive to see what little she can do and still keep everything going. Just goes to show how far a smoking hot Asian woman's body can bring you in this world.

At this point it's pretty obvious that her whole mindset is to put in the least amount of effort to keep the gravy train going. She prob doesn't think about Twitch or Fanhouse more than the time it takes to wipe her ass after a big shit, and she could give as much for anyone who gives her any money.
I will admit it's impressive to see what little she can do and still keep everything going. Just goes to show how far a smoking hot Asian woman's body can bring you in this world.
It's sad there's people dropping so much money for nothing. Sad because that person must be so lonely and think they have a chance, or think they're just this awesome guy and get a feeling of achievement. Yet she continues to milk the weak-minded lads.

no it's not doing a good job unfortunately
If you want, you can go ahead and send them. Iā€™ll repost them after removing the watermarks. If you post them in the main MJL section Iā€™m sure others in there will be able to remove them too.

Guys, karma will hit her in the face at some point :)) wait and see.
I mean she's 31, not married, no children, complaining about relationships constantly, hates her "job", and is now experiencing early menopause according to her. I'd say karma is hitting her already. Only thing she has going for her is that she can get money from posting Instagram level "spicy lewd" photos.

She will always seem like she is happy, but she knows her parents are disappointed in her. Probably taking it out on subs. She'll show them who is smart and can make money!! (all while she knows her only accomplishments are via her body, nothing more. And she can't even do that ethically.)
She'll marry some rich asian dude (to make it up to mom) and have a baby and we'll be on to the next fraud.

She will always seem like she is happy, but she knows her parents are disappointed in her. Probably taking it out on subs. She'll show them who is smart and can make money!! (all while she knows her only accomplishments are via her body, nothing more. And she can't even do that ethically.)
She'll marry some rich asian dude (to make it up to mom) and have a baby and we'll be on to the next fraud.
She literally lives online, but she canā€™t be bothered because she looks down on fans. I would say something in her Dcord group, but I quit using that a while ago. Maybe she would actually answer a msg in there? Someone is trolling her tweets though and itā€™s pretty funny.

I know from years back that she does not anwer anyone in dms. I actually talked to her once in private on discord. But just because i won a giveaway back in the Day. She gave away an Xbox One on Stream and i was the winner. Must say that that Cosutme as a black angel with cleavage or wahtever was nice to look at and she was somewhat active. But what ended up happening was that she explained that she doesn t answer any dms just because she can t answer everyone anyone and she didn t wanna do favoritism at the time. I found that to be somewhat understandable (i don t know why knowing what i know nowadays) So i won taht xbox and a few days or so later whe ended up on a call that went on for maybe an hour. She said that she would not ship a console all the way towards me in Germany and instead asked if i had paypal. And Ended up sending me the money a few days later. She just looked up how much one would cost and sent that amount. Now she could have gone and sent me one via amazon or whatever but she told me to take care of buying one myself as in maybe i find a cheaper one in my area.

So for those of you wondering maybe she is either really lazy on passes / inactinve or she still has taht mindset of not putting anyone in favor (even if they pay for it) :KEKW:

No. Not lazy. Nor the favoritism. Just plain zero regard for customers/fans. And its the dudes who just keep sending money who don't help. It's going to the same fucking fast food place that you love the taste of, but the service is HORRID, but you just love that flame broiled taste. And the more people go and put up with the long ass drive thru and orders being wrong, it will never get fixed.

No. Not lazy. Nor the favoritism. Just plain zero regard for customers/fans. And its the dudes who just keep sending money who don't help. It's going to the same fucking fast food place that you love the taste of, but the service is HORRID, but you just love that flame broiled taste. And the more people go and put up with the long ass drive thru and orders being wrong, it will never get fixed.
Iā€™m sensing a hint of Burger King frustration in this lmao

Back
Top Bottom