• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

What i am curious about. i read her passed tier. did anyone ever recive the polaroid picture she promised to sign and mail out? Cutrious if there is a lack of posts i doubt anyone got that one :FeelsGeniusMan:
Someone commented on one of her posts asking about it.. so im guessing nope lol

I would be in her stream chat asking for it and if she doesn t respond or says some bs eyxcuse i would write passes about that if possible. But then again i doub they care. But thats horrible for that much money to not do that simply thing ... lemme guess, she couldn t take any pics because her polaroid camera broke. Then she borrowed another one and she could not find a pen to sign it. and then her internet went out so she could not respond to Dms/ read what adress to send it to? If i am hitting the nail into the coffin that contains her career lemme know :KEKWlaugh:

In her mind, she did what she said. Thats it! Feel lucky guys. Someone asked if she will post on Passes and she paused a few seconds, smiled and said Yes! Missed me?......Oh! Thank you so much for providing content people have been paying for. The guys sending her money need to wise up. It's not on her really. If girls were sending me money to watch me cook food FULLY clothed while I struggle to create some sort of personality that makes me seem strong, but weak, I wouldn't stop them. It's just the broken promises that is enraging. Do you, but be ethical and do what you said you were going to do when someone pays you for it. Karma will take care of her.
Ya i thought the was fucked up, people gave money to get all the way to the cosplay goal and she put it on, stood still for three seconds, the left put a hoodie and jeans on and started cooking in the kitchen. Then pretty much said if you want to see more pay me on passes lmao 🤣

Ya i thought the was fucked up, people gave money to get all the way to the cosplay goal and she put it on, stood still for three seconds, the left put a hoodie and jeans on and started cooking in the kitchen. Then pretty much said if you want to see more pay me on passes lmao 🤣
Hard to see more when hasn’t posted anything. At least I haven’t seen anything be posted

clip or timestamp?

She has a worse work ethic than the DB (Deutsche Bahn) like jesus christ. I bet she will upload the Cosplays (if ever) in 2-3 ... thats months btw :LULW:

so im guessing she is scamming the rest of her hours on that subathon timer, it had like 17 hours on it :KEKW: she was supposed to go live yesterday but has been quiet again

yeah but i wanna fuck the dog shit out of her so what am i supposed to think
CiNl73eWMAIumvd.jpg
-
DYtvzFeW0AA0GTi.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom