• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

How did that happen
She said a few days ago on twitter that like last year she would not have a Ticket to Twitchcon. Some B**** even asked her Community if anyone isn t using their ticket and if she could have it. Like, the Ego and nerves of some of these "Streamers" is just funny to me.

Who is he? I always hear his name and see his big contributions to her. Iirc I read where she actually met up with a fan just to hangout once. Was that him?
he was at twitchcon last year with her. He got a picture with her and a bunch of other people. It was posted on twitter i cant find it anymore.
He's the one with the fucked up teeth and gingerlike hair color.
He is replacing MJLeeee old simp mod aka Avacell after he tried to get more from her and got rejected.

he was at twitchcon last year with her. He got a picture with her and a bunch of other people. It was posted on twitter i cant find it anymore.
He's the one with the fucked up teeth and gingerlike hair color.
He is replacing MJLeeee old simp mod aka Avacell after he tried to get more from her and got rejected.
after he tried to get more from her and got rejected. What?

i just dont get how these dudes have so much money to waste away and all the fucking time in the world to watch her every online move but not actually make themselves look better.... Fucking go to the gym... eat better... take regular baths.... Be fucking presentable and you would actually have a chance to fuck her without wasting a fucking fortune... Jesus Christ.....

that being said, Newton if you read this send me a dm man, i REALLY need 2k right now for a very serious cause (this is not a joke)

She posts more photos on Twitter than on her passes. Feel bad for those suckers
4 - 5 days since she said she was going to start posting on there again, but she still hasn’t done anything. Like I said before, she was just baiting ppl so they wouldn’t unsubscribe and she’d lose money…posting an underwear pic and saying everyone else is asleep while also saying she wants to move to LA. Yeah she’s hooking up out there and trying to find a somebody to latch on to.

Last edited:
the things shes been saying on twitter this whole twitchcon trip has been funny af and just proves what most of us have been saying about her.

what really made me laugh is apparently someone told her she saved that persons life with her asmr... so now that made her rethink life :KEKW: and now she says shes returning to do live asmr next week, also says this time next year she will be living in LA :LULW:

We all know where this is going and i would like to make a prediction that january 1st she will say in the Twitch title that she is gonna stream "next year" :KEKW:
Isn t she almost at 2 weeks of no streams / reruns only? Not even talking about that if her passes supporters were cats they would have long starved by now. Also her and LA? Yea i doubt it with the reason of one of her moves being a lower tax rate and as far as i (non american) know or can remember someone told me, LA has quite a high tax rate / income tax. So for her to target LA with her activety she has now? Press here -> X <- to doubt :KEKW:

the things shes been saying on twitter this whole twitchcon trip has been funny af and just proves what most of us have been saying about her.

what really made me laugh is apparently someone told her she saved that persons life with her asmr... so now that made her rethink life :KEKW: and now she says shes returning to do live asmr next week, also says this time next year she will be living in LA :LULW:
Just remember that she loves her fans so much that she acted all shy about showing her full outfit during her cosplay subathon, but she proceeded to wear the one with her ass completely exposed all night while at Twitch Con.

Just remember that she loves her fans so much that she acted all shy about showing her full outfit during her cosplay subathon, but she proceeded to wear the one with her ass completely exposed all night while at Twitch Con.
Any video or pics from twitchcon?

No but she tweeted something about how it was crazy she was in Vegas and didn't get fucked on the balcony.
Like I said before. There was never a doubt that she was going out there and was planning to through her 🐱 around in hopes of landing someone with money. Her saying she didn’t do that means that she did actually get fucked on the balcony.

Back
Top Bottom