• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Yes. She is amazingly hot. It's why we are here. The cosplay was a step up, but the no teasing and no playfulness for her fans that she "loves" just shows that its all a manipulation. I know it is suppose to be, but you have to give a little. I mean you ar in a cosplay outfit and take NO pics for Passes? I guarantee she is dm-ing the guys who give all that money and talk to them like she really likes them and they go into debt for her.

Yes. She is amazingly hot. It's why we are here. The cosplay was a step up, but the no teasing and no playfulness for her fans that she "loves" just shows that its all a manipulation. I know it is suppose to be, but you have to give a little. I mean you ar in a cosplay outfit and take NO pics for Passes? I guarantee she is dm-ing the guys who give all that money and talk to them like she really likes them and they go into debt for her.
That one guy spent nearly $3.000. Her other mod spent about $300. If they don’t get DM’s then they need to reevaluate imo…Yeah she didn’t even put the cosplay on Passes. It’s been 2 weeks of nothing there. Plus no msg replies. Maybe it takes between $300 - $3,000 to get a reply

16 hours left I think
And no sign of her going live today...She even said "I'll be on in the afternoon, maybe 4pm, 5pm-6pm...."
She literally took their money and ran after already breaking the rules of a subathon...
She's ghosting today for sure. Maybe back tomorrow but I bet she scams the rest and has some excuse.
Insane how little work ethic she has.

And no sign of her going live today...She even said "I'll be on in the afternoon, maybe 4pm, 5pm-6pm...."
She literally took their money and ran after already breaking the rules of a subathon...
She's ghosting today for sure. Maybe back tomorrow but I bet she scams the rest and has some excuse.
These e-girls live in a different reality where a full day's "work" is too much to ask

yup she has been quiet all day :LULW: , hasnt posted anything on IG or twitter, cant wait to hear her excus. i was really hoping she would make it to that chun li cosplay goal for her scamathon :PepeWhy:

edit: shes actually live in a cosplay right now :peepoClap:

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Beach Stream where she wears a onsie and a robe while a beach blanket is overused because "its strangely cold today".

Can't wait for the Beach Stream where she wears a onsie and a robe while a beach blanket is overused because "it’s strangely cold today".
What I saw last night was she wore cosplay, but she wouldn’t even show the full outfit. Never showed the back and barely even showed the front. What’s the point of even wearing it then? You just might be right about the beach stream

In her mind, she did what she said. Thats it! Feel lucky guys. Someone asked if she will post on Passes and she paused a few seconds, smiled and said Yes! Missed me?......Oh! Thank you so much for providing content people have been paying for. The guys sending her money need to wise up. It's not on her really. If girls were sending me money to watch me cook food FULLY clothed while I struggle to create some sort of personality that makes me seem strong, but weak, I wouldn't stop them. It's just the broken promises that is enraging. Do you, but be ethical and do what you said you were going to do when someone pays you for it. Karma will take care of her.

In her mind, she did what she said. Thats it! Feel lucky guys. Someone asked if she will post on Passes and she paused a few seconds, smiled and said Yes! Missed me?......Oh! Thank you so much for providing content people have been paying for. The guys sending her money need to wise up. It's not on her really. If girls were sending me money to watch me cook food FULLY clothed while I struggle to create some sort of personality that makes me seem strong, but weak, I wouldn't stop them. It's just the broken promises that is enraging. Do you, but be ethical and do what you said you were going to do when someone pays you for it. Karma will take care of her.
What did she post? 1 picture lol

What I saw last night was she wore cosplay, but she wouldn’t even show the full outfit. Never showed the back and barely even showed the front. What’s the point of even wearing it then? You just might be right about the beach stream
when i tuned in she was standing up and was moving her chair out the way cuz she was gonna show off the cosplay (kitana) and then outta no where she said "u know what im not gonna show it, ill post it on passes" and she sat back down.

What i am curious about. i read her passed tier. did anyone ever recive the polaroid picture she promised to sign and mail out? Cutrious if there is a lack of posts i doubt anyone got that one :FeelsGeniusMan:

What i am curious about. i read her passed tier. did anyone ever recive the polaroid picture she promised to sign and mail out? Cutrious if there is a lack of posts i doubt anyone got that one :FeelsGeniusMan:
I doubt it. That would involve her having to read and reply to messages. It’s easier to just take the money and ignore everything that the sub is paying for.

Back
Top Bottom