• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

On stream last night she said "I want to post more pictures for my Passes....but I just don't feel like it right now, Y'know? But we'll get there"
something along those lines.
She clearly does not care to post for any of her paying customers. She's guilt free in her head.
I recommend not giving her a cent until she changes her ways.
I also would love to see more of her content but again, I aint paying so I wont ask anyone else to.
I love how she so causally just spits in her paying customers' faces without batting an eye completely absorbed with herself. One day she'll be an old wrinkly hag and men will no longer put up with or entertain her narcissistic personality.

Most e-girls have bland maybe a bit bitchy personalities but this girl is actually just an awful horrible person.

On stream last night she said "I want to post more pictures for my Passes....but I just don't feel like it right now, Y'know? But we'll get there"
something along those lines.
She clearly does not care to post for any of her paying customers. She's guilt free in her head.
I recommend not giving her a cent until she changes her ways.
I also would love to see more of her content but again, I aint paying so I wont ask anyone else to.
The reason she stopped posting on passes is the same reason she stopped posting "lewd" photos in the past on other paid websites. She says is because she has been eating and doesn't feel attractive/thin. This girl has body dysmorphia and isn't right in the head. I dont know who exactly she is comparing herself to when she says she isn't skinny, but literally nobody would say otherwise except her. But hey, if she was the type of person who was capable of loving herself and the way she looks, she wouldn't have needed that boobjob or constantly needing to "find a new version" of herself every week.

I feel like it’s a combination of wanting the money and holding disdain for the supporters. “These losers pay me money for essentially doing nothing and they should because I’m hot and they’ll never have a girl like me in real life”. “They’ll wait for me and believe anything I tell them because I’m that fucking special”. That’s the e-girl mentality.

I have the same feeling but i also think that she does the bare minimum. For example. As soon as her Twitch Subs reach a certain low point like idk maybe 100 she does go live again to try and gain more. And same with her passes. Maybe i am wrong but i guess thats how it is with her.

I have the same feeling but i also think that she does the bare minimum. For example. As soon as her Twitch Subs reach a certain low point like idk maybe 100 she does go live again to try and gain more. And same with her passes. Maybe i am wrong but i guess thats how it is with her.
You are right. Ive been following her on Twitch for a long time now (back when she was streaming with her ex husband). She was getting close to 1000 viewers on her reruns, and that's when she started taking really long breaks and doing the 24/7 reruns cause why not. She was making bank just running all her previous ASMR content. That's slowly dwindled to like you said maybe a few hundred, so she does the once every week or two stream, and they are almost always pitty parties about her life now. Many times she'll end up crying, thanking people in stream for their support. She knows the formula to milk the fan base and it's worked for years doing it this way.
Although, I don't think she's making as much as she was 2-3 years ago. But she may not care much now. At this point I feel like her streaming/media career is just good side income. It's not something she needs to do to pay the bills or enough to really put out effort to make any more than what she is right now.

You are right. Ive been following her on Twitch for a long time now (back when she was streaming with her ex husband). She was getting close to 1000 viewers on her reruns, and that's when she started taking really long breaks and doing the 24/7 reruns cause why not. She was making bank just running all her previous ASMR content. That's slowly dwindled to like you said maybe a few hundred, so she does the once every week or two stream, and they are almost always pitty parties about her life now. Many times she'll end up crying, thanking people in stream for their support. She knows the formula to milk the fan base and it's worked for years doing it this way.
Although, I don't think she's making as much as she was 2-3 years ago. But she may not care much now. At this point I feel like her streaming/media career is just good side income. It's not something she needs to do to pay the bills or enough to really put out effort to make any more than what she is right now.
Why/how do you sit and watch her streams? I click to see if she's doing ear licking or she has something sexy on and if no to both I insta dip. Even then I'll watch the vod so I can skip whenever she stops ear licking to moan about bullshit or thank some simp schmuck

Why/how do you sit and watch her streams? I click to see if she's doing ear licking or she has something sexy on and if no to both I insta dip. Even then I'll watch the vod so I can skip whenever she stops ear licking to moan about bullshit or thank some simp schmuck
I don't watch anymore. I'll go in her live stream for like 5 mins to see what she's talking about and then dip. It was way more interesting when she was doing the yoga/workout streams years ago, the gaming streams, and the first ASMR stuff. Now I follow just to see what she looks like recently is all it is. I don't follow anything outside of her Twitch and what is written/posted here.

welp she was supposed to do a "cosplay" stream yesterday (thursday) but now her stream title says friday cosplay stream, will she make another excuse or actually do it? :PepeLaugh:
Her excuse will be that someone broke into her home and stole her Cosplay and to get another one is expensive so please subscribe / Donate :KEKWlaugh:

I'm sure that in the USA there is also a maintenance obligation in the event of a divorce, I don't know how that is regulated.
Maybe that's why she can stay afloat.

Last edited:
I don t see any Time just what she will be cosplaying. It says One Piece. So there might be some revealing clothing. But then again. Not getting my hopes up with this one. If somebody is willing to wait for it on her current rerun i would be glad to see some clips or screenshots. but i am not sticking around in her reruns getting her viewcount even up by one. She doesn t deserve it and she has alot to make up to her current as her former community members.

That means regular streams als she kept on promising and also her Youtube. Not even talking about her passes because i think that ship has sailed.
Would also like to point out that i see her leaving passes just for months in the future opening a new site on yet another (unknown) platform for a quick cash grab and half decent if any posts

It's cosplay day today Boyz!!!!!
Hope we get some titties and ear licking.
I doubt it because she just tweeted about the post menopausal stuff she talked about a week or two ago. Seems like she may be laying the groundwork for why it’ll be a while longer until she will be streaming or posting on Passes

I don t see any Time just what she will be cosplaying. It says One Piece. So there might be some revealing clothing. But then again. Not getting my hopes up with this one. If somebody is willing to wait for it on her current rerun i would be glad to see some clips or screenshots. but i am not sticking around in her reruns getting her viewcount even up by one. She doesn t deserve it and she has alot to make up to her current as her former community members.

That means regular streams als she kept on promising and also her Youtube. Not even talking about her passes because i think that ship has sailed.
Would also like to point out that i see her leaving passes just for months in the future opening a new site on yet another (unknown) platform for a quick cash grab and half decent if any posts
I can’t post them right now, but her last 2 tweets may line up with what you said

Back
Top Bottom