• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

I can totally agree. She is hot. But as i said before, don t stick your dick in crazy. Could you imagine being in an relationship with her let alone living with her? Well, for me its now simply waiting for new nudes or her next meltdwn. So roundabout tomorrow :KEKWlaugh:

I can totally agree. She is hot. But as i said before, don t stick your dick in crazy. Could you imagine being in an relationship with her let alone living with her? Well, for me its now simply waiting for new nudes or her next meltdwn. So roundabout tomorrow :KEKWlaugh:
crazy to think she was marrired before she showed this crazy side of her to the internet

She would travel to Vegas 'alone' for a few days at a time. So yeah, she's done that and more.
Wow! I didn't know that. She made some old guy feel good I bet. She seems like she'd be up for anything in the bedroom. I don't know much about her history on Twitch or her lewd/private history so I find all this very interesting.

Remember when she had deleted all her videos because she was "hacked"? I watched some of her Yt videos on loop to sleep. And then they were all gone. I watched tht sharade go down and was like: Wtf is going on? One day i decided, hey you got free time, lets just offer her that you will check the internet and see if you can find some of the old videos reuploaded so she would have conent back on her YT.

In return i simply asked if i could get credited (not paid) by my twitch or Youtube name in the decribtion or by her making a Community post on her YT. Not much to ask right? So she came back saying was was holding her content hostage and was trying tu guilt trip me. Which for a second worked until i noticed what she was doing. that was the point where i decided i was defenitly done with her. sent her some links and she had the audacity to ask me if i could download and send them to her. If you may remember she offered an Email on Stream for people to send her links and all sorts of content. So i made a thorwaway mail, put 1 or 2 videos i had on the Google drive and added some links i had vfound and just sent. never heard anything back no thanks no nothing. I mean sure she doesn t need to credit me and a simple no would have been fine for me you know? but the way she treats people is just outright wrong
It's more than just narcissism, it's Main Character syndrome, she views everyone else as NPCs not as real people, everyone is a tool that should just give her what she wants cause she wants it. She honestly needs mental help, but she seems to be so arrogant that she just kicks people out of her life if they tell her that, cause as the "Main Character" no one can know more than her.

Someone asked her why she started streaming on kick for her first stream. She ankwardly responded saying '' My management team told me to do it '' .
Pretty sure her '' MT '' told her to ditch streams also :MEGALUL: seems like a healthy way to maintain your business.

Ppl are also calling her out in replys for sending minx some psycho shit to her email

And she is denying her psychotic twits she sent out a while back XDDDDDDDDDD
Here's the link if anyone cares

Dude literally shows pics of her insane psycho tweets from her breakdown over the years and all Mary has to say is "I have no idea what you're talking about"
lmao like bitch he showed you exactly what he's talking about and you're just too stupid to take any amount of accountabilty for your actions!

Mjlinsaneb068fa9110ad7f7e.md.jpg

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

so just seems like shes back on her bullshit, weird twitter posts, has only done a couple of streams this past week but was just building a new pc and still only streamed on kick that one time :KEKW:
I was coming here to say basically the same thing. Somebody on Passes called her out the other day. It was essentially telling her that her page isn't worth the money since she only posts once a week and never replies to messages. At least on Fanhouse she was actually doing sets of content as opposed to 1 or 2 pics. Passes has been very low effort imo.

Someone asked her why she started streaming on kick for her first stream. She ankwardly responded saying '' My management team told me to do it '' .
Pretty sure her '' MT '' told her to ditch streams also :MEGALUL: seems like a healthy way to maintain your business.

Ppl are also calling her out in replys for sending minx some psycho shit to her email
Email receipts?

I was coming here to say basically the same thing. Somebody on Passes called her out the other day. It was essentially telling her that her page isn't worth the money since she only posts once a week and never replies to messages. At least on Fanhouse she was actually doing sets of content as opposed to 1 or 2 pics. Passes has been very low effort imo.
and since she got " locked" out of her Fanhouse she couldnt even link it and have all the content transfer over.

Here's the link if anyone cares

Dude literally shows pics of her insane psycho tweets from her breakdown over the years and all Mary has to say is "I have no idea what you're talking about"
lmao like bitch he showed you exactly what he's talking about and you're just too stupid to take any amount of accountabilty for your actions!

Mjlinsaneb068fa9110ad7f7e.md.jpg
finally someone calling her out but just as i thought she is trying to act like it never happened cuz she knows it was her biggest mistake when she went on those crazy twitter rants and then deleting all her content from her platforms

Let me Guess, you are now in the lucky club of people being blocked? I am still woking to get there.

But i told you, her twitter is funny af. And that for free :KEKWlaugh:
Not blocked yet lol. But i never tweet at her, just so i can keep up with her twitter :PepeLaugh:

"it’s impossible for me to like anyone who isn’t utterly obsessed with me and doesn’t think im a perfect creation, what is this type of trauma called"

"i should post more pictures"

"i have a new kink and it’s hot men who are shamelessly simpy, like idk what is wrong with u but im here for it and yes i will marry u"

her last 3 posts on twitter :LULW:

Back
Top Bottom