• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

You guys really stalk every post she makes on X, Instagram, or Passes, plus you watch her streams in detail, and critisize everything she does that doesn't agree with the way you think?
I love how each one of you act like if you didn't meet Mary in person, you wouldn't fawn over her instantly.

You guys really stalk every post she makes on X, Instagram, or Passes
If by stalking you mean spending 3 seconds looking at her pics that pop up on my feed then sure bro I'm "stalking"

plus you watch her streams in detail
I'll watch if she's ear licking and dip the second she stops

critisize everything she does that doesn't agree with the way you think
Yes I criticize her when she takes $100 from people on passes and promises:

"Unlock ALL premium wall content ☆ Unlimited free priority chat ☆ Free access to live streams ☆ Workout videos & lifestyle vlogs + ☆ My spiciest photo sets & videos ☆ A custom request signed polaroid & mailed to you ☆ Monthly prints of your favorite photo, signed, & mailed to you"

No livestreams, no workout vids, no custom polaroids. All you get is one grainy post a week if you're lucky. Straight up false advertisement. She doesn't give a single fuck that she's taking people's money knowing that her stated content is not anything like that

Instead she's on twitter accusing a bunch of large streamers of hacking her phone and cameras and stealing her nudes but then sweeps it under the rug once she's done having her latest mental episode.

Didn't she get called out on twitter about it and completely deny it the other day? Maybe it was some other BS.

I love how each one of you act like if you didn't meet Mary in person, you wouldn't fawn over her instantly.
She's just a random egirl with mental issues not an a-list celebrity.

I knew nothing about this girl's personality until I came across this forum

p.s she ain't gunna f @ck you for standing up for her on a fap forum bro

If by stalking you mean spending 3 seconds looking at her pics that pop up on my feed then sure bro I'm "stalking"

"Unlock ALL premium wall content ☆ Unlimited free priority chat ☆ Free access to live streams ☆ Workout videos & lifestyle vlogs + ☆ My spiciest photo sets & videos ☆ A custom request signed polaroid & mailed to you ☆ Monthly prints of your favorite photo, signed, & mailed to you"

No livestreams, no workout vids, no custom polaroids. All you get is one grainy post a week if you're lucky. Straight up false advertisement. She doesn't give a single fuck that she's taking people's money knowing that her stated content is not anything like that

Instead she's on twitter accusing a bunch of large streamers of hacking her phone and cameras and stealing her nudes but then sweeps it under the rug once she's done having her latest mental episode.

Didn't she get called out on twitter about it and completely deny it the other day? Maybe it was some other BS.

Great reply! This was probably one of white knight douche bags from Passes who are perfectly fine with being used for money. The projection is very clear. Putting her on a pedestal like she’s unapproachable or too good to be called out when she doesn’t deliver on her promises. Keep spending that money bro. She’s totally going to reward you one day for it which is exactly the disillusionment you have allowed to take hold.

Make no mistake, she doesn't take people's money. The guys following her are giving her their money, regardless of what they will get in return for it. She didn't do anything wrong. Rather all the men are upset because their expectations aren't being met.

Would I have sex with Mary if given the chance? Absolutely, and so would any other guy that's following her. But it's easy to point out the hypocrisy of a bunch of dudes complaining because they think Mary should be posting full nude photos of herself or sleeping with her fanbase because she's hot. Time to take accountability gentlemen.

DirkLongley since you made your account 11 days ago and your only posts are in this thread, i can safely assume YOU are a white knight defending her or rather, try (very poorly at that) shift some blame to us for some reason... For what? Literally expecting what she said she would do in the first place? If your car insurance said "pay us 100$ per month and you will have full coverage in an accident" and then the accident happens and the insurance company is nowhere to be found, would you be mad or say it was your fault for having "expectations"? Do you realize how stupid you sound? And hell yes we expect nudes from her...and if its any news to you, SHE HAS ALREADY POST NUDE PICTURES BEFORE, its nothing new for her, we didnt expect her to shove a 30cm dildo up her ass, we just expected nudes...and for 100 fucking dollars thats a very reasonable expectation. An expectation that she herself created by posting a poll if we want spicier content or not.

And you AdIdAsThatIS , who are you referring to as a white knight? The person who said she isnt worth the money she is asking because she doesnt deliver? Did you even read what he wrote? Do you even know what white knight means?

you guys are a fucking joke... and people here monitor her moves across all socials, its not always the same person announcing the shit she did/said every time, that's why it looks like we are stalking her but instead its just sources from different people from different platforms, i dont even follow her anywhere anymore and i get all the news on her from here. Does that mean im stalking her? Not to mention she knows about this thread too... Quit sucking up to her, as cheese said she aint sleeping with you...

You guys really stalk every post she makes on X, Instagram, or Passes, plus you watch her streams in detail, and critisize everything she does that doesn't agree with the way you think?
Fawning? Nope, if you have actually been in a relationship before, you'd know how mentally exhausting it can be at times. Now add in how much of a mentally flawed person Mary is and I promise you you'd be miserable putting up with her. Seeing her posts on twitter is just entertaining. Kinda like watching a car on fire on the side of the road. I mean she accused some of the most popular twitch streamers of hacking her stuff and watching her masterbait lmao. That is grade A entertainment.
Would I have sex with Mary if given the chance? Absolutely, and so would any other guy that's following her.

Sex? That is a hard pass. Her history of banging old guys, smoking, having fake breasts(massive insecurity problem), being a golddigger, and this newest one of her saying her, "womanhood hasn't been woman like" makes me want to vomit. Just thinking about how bad normal vaginas smell after a full day of work, I couldn't imagine how badly hers smells to say some shit like that. She isn't sexually desirable to me personally. Just here for the drama and the meltdowns.

DirkLongley since you made your account 11 days ago and your only posts are in this thread, i can safely assume YOU are a white knight defending her or rather, try (very poorly at that) shift some blame to us for some reason... For what? Literally expecting what she said she would do in the first place? If your car insurance said "pay us 100$ per month and you will have full coverage in an accident" and then the accident happens and the insurance company is nowhere to be found, would you be mad or say it was your fault for having "expectations"? Do you realize how stupid you sound? And hell yes we expect nudes from her...and if its any news to you, SHE HAS ALREADY POST NUDE PICTURES BEFORE, its nothing new for her, we didnt expect her to shove a 30cm dildo up her ass, we just expected nudes...and for 100 fucking dollars thats a very reasonable expectation. An expectation that she herself created by posting a poll if we want spicier content or not.

And you AdIdAsThatIS , who are you referring to as a white knight? The person who said she isnt worth the money she is asking because she doesnt deliver? Did you even read what he wrote? Do you even know what white knight means?

you guys are a fucking joke... and people here monitor her moves across all socials, its not always the same person announcing the shit she did/said every time, that's why it looks like we are stalking her but instead its just sources from different people from different platforms, i dont even follow her anywhere anymore and i get all the news on her from here. Does that mean im stalking her? Not to mention she knows about this thread too... Quit sucking up to her, as cheese said she aint sleeping with you...
Apparently you didn’t comprehend that I was agreeing with Cheese. Thus the “Great Reply”. Everything else I wrote was directed at Dirk who suddenly has a strange obsession with this thread.

Apparently you didn’t comprehend that I was agreeing with Cheese. Thus the “Great Reply”. Everything else I wrote was directed at Dirk who suddenly has a strange obsession with this thread.
Yea, my bad, i thought you were being ironic towards cheese the way i read your post, sorry

Make no mistake, she doesn't take people's money. The guys following her are giving her their money, regardless of what they will get in return for it. She didn't do anything wrong. Rather all the men are upset because their expectations aren't being met.

Would I have sex with Mary if given the chance? Absolutely, and so would any other guy that's following her. But it's easy to point out the hypocrisy of a bunch of dudes complaining because they think Mary should be posting full nude photos of herself or sleeping with her fanbase because she's hot. Time to take accountability gentlemen.
Wtf are you even going on about? Other than making yourself sound like an easy mark for girls seeking money, you have once again brought up sleeping with her despite the fact that nobody here has. In no way is saying that the lack of content and engagement pertaining to the $100 Passes subscription anywhere near equivalent to what is apparently your fantasy. We would never even suggest something like that. You are truly delusional.

1) Make no mistake, she doesn't take people's money. The guys following her are giving her their money, regardless of what they will get in return for it. She didn't do anything wrong. Rather all the men are upset because their expectations aren't being met.

2) Would I have sex with Mary if given the chance? Absolutely, and so would any other guy that's following her. But it's easy to point out the hypocrisy of a bunch of dudes complaining because they think Mary should be posting full nude photos of herself or sleeping with her fanbase because she's hot. Time to take accountability gentlemen.
1 If you read the rewards for the money spent on sites like Passes and any other Site like those mostly they are Tiers. For each Tier you are Promised an Reward. And if if that is not Delivered would you not feel cheated out of your money? Imagine spending 100$ on Shoes and them never being delivered. You would feel scammed too. And she always makes excuses that when made can most of the times easily be exposed as a lie because of things she said before or after.

2) I ask you to please not speak for any person but yourself. Because i defenitly would not given the Chance. I have delt with enough crazy in my life to know it would be a horror show before, while or after having sex with her. Also as i said before and i ll happily say it again: Never Stick your dick in crazy. And if Mary decides not to Post nudes or full nudes thats up to her. Someone can have hopes/ Dreames but atleast she sould fullfill what people are paying for as stated before. And before you talk about taking accountability do some research who you are defending. Maybe you are gonna prowdly show her how you defended her here hoping she might let you fuck her. Good luck with that (it´s not gonna happen) She will most likely forget who you are in 2 Seconds after another of her Episodes. And i am not making fun here of People who do have mental trouble. I am just questioning if she has any after all the Stuff she pulled.

Oh and one more Thing. If she was being honest with her viewership and delivered her folowers wehat she paid for she would still be making hundreds if not thousands of dollars like she was 2-3 years ago. But her being inaktive and untrustworthy made alot of people angry and not want to give her any more. So maybe you take your "anger" or whatever you got to the other side and talk to her

This guy is prob Newton.

Any $100 passes subs want to content dump here prior unsubbing considering she's pretty much given up on passes now, I only made it to $25 sub before she content locked anything "good" behind the $100.

Her tweet/X decoded : Dating is hard everyone. I’m too good for normies and I can’t get someone in the community to put up with me for more than a night.

Any $100 passes subs want to content dump here prior unsubbing considering she's pretty much given up on passes now, I only made it to $25 sub before she content locked anything "good" behind the $100.
It is NOTHING different. Same shit. Embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom