• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Dont worry i have most likely seen them i am guessing you are talking about these 2.

tweetsf0d2ecb79539b1bd.md.jpg
man she is ridiculous, thats gotta be her excuse for not streaming now right? she had to think of some way to get out of the cosplay stream

I just tuned in to her Live and heard her talking about her being checked up and her "woman hood" not being quote "woman like" and i was like quite literally NOPe i am getting the F*ck out. Don t want to listen to that sh*t :KEKWlaugh: Best part: she said her mood has been super stable the last few months :KEKWlaugh: f*cking hell that cracked me up so much. I wanna clip it so much but i don t wanna listento that entire stream in full and not sure if she has vod´s on.
This is very interesting. Her saying this combined with her recent post about having high levels of testosterone adds up.

"A reduction in estrogen due to testosterone administration = increased ph of the vagina, decreased number of resident beneficial lactobacilli, an increase in the number of odor causing and / or pathogenic bacteria, a decrease in vaginal moisture / secretions, and thus, the resulting ‘fishy smell’"

She must have done to go get a check up after her new fishy smell & found out that her testosterone levels were high. Her vagina must smelt terrible for her to have gone to the doctor about it. :sick:🤢🤮

This is very interesting. Her saying this combined with her recent post about having high levels of testosterone adds up.

"A reduction in estrogen due to testosterone administration = increased ph of the vagina, decreased number of resident beneficial lactobacilli, an increase in the number of odor causing and / or pathogenic bacteria, a decrease in vaginal moisture / secretions, and thus, the resulting ‘fishy smell’"

She must have done to go get a check up after her new fishy smell & found out that her testosterone levels were high. Her vagina must smelt terrible for her to have gone to the doctor about it. :sick:🤢🤮
If she is peri menopausal though, that would mean a lower than normal level of testosterone. Everything else you wrote matches up though. An interesting note though is that woman who are post menopausal (60+) return to the same testosterone levels that they had in their 20’s.

If she is peri menopausal though, that would mean a lower than normal level of testosterone. Everything else you wrote matches up though. An interesting note though is that woman who are post menopausal (60+) return to the same testosterone levels that they had in their 20’s.
I really think she's self diagnosing off google. So if people here say she said this or that, it's probably that she's the one wrong about things and people here are just repeating them.

I really think she's self diagnosing off google. So if people here say she said this or that, it's probably that she's the one wrong about things and people here are just repeating them.
Maybe she is? I wouldn’t be surprised tbh. All I know for sure is that the money on Passes is not worth the content or lack of engagement. She finally posted again last night and the pics were very low effort. She can’t even be bothered to reply to messages or say thanks for tips. She encapsulates everything that is wrong with the e-girl/OF model these days. Fans need to stop supporting these narcissists monetarily. Once the money stops rolling in they will either be forced to change or forced to find a new career. I’ve gone through my subs and cancelled every auto renewal. I’m a traditionally large spender, but I’m done supporting these people.

Maybe she is? I wouldn’t be surprised tbh. All I know for sure is that the money on Passes is not worth the content or lack of engagement. She finally posted again last night and the pics were very low effort. She can’t even be bothered to reply to messages or say thanks for tips. She encapsulates everything that is wrong with the e-girl/OF model these days. Fans need to stop supporting these narcissists monetarily. Once the money stops rolling in they will either be forced to change or forced to find a new career. I’ve gone through my subs and cancelled every auto renewal. I’m a traditionally large spender, but I’m done supporting these people.
I literally can't imagine this, would you leak something here so I can get an impression?

The username change plus the fake menopause/testosterone thing is probably the result of another mental breakdown she's having. I perceive username changes the same way as when chicks change their hair colour every week. There's severe mental issues there.

The username change plus the fake menopause/testosterone thing is probably the result of another mental breakdown she's having. I perceive username changes the same way as when chicks change their hair colour every week. There's severe mental issues there.
This is actually so true, i know a bipolar person and she changes her name on socials like every other month....hair too...its like they unload something on these meaningless changes and it never stops, its been 2 years i know this girl and every time i see a different name and profile pic on my insta stories i just already know its her at this point... plus shorter hair or different color...at some point going bald entirely....new jobs because "everyone at the last place was an idiot" i mean...playing the victim can pass once or twice but after a certain amount of times...the common denominator is you....

We've been discussing if mary is bipolar for 2 years now (or 1 im not sure) i think we know she is we just dont wanna admit it. The only thing that makes us return in this thread over and over is the hope that she actually started posting nudes because she is hot as fuck and not to see if she actually did what she said she would

Curious tho. If you "politely" ask her (if she ever is found live again) wtf happened to passes and why she never replied to dms or posted anything after you paid as to how she respons. Would be someone willing to risk the insta ban?

The giggles already start to form by thinking about all the bs she probably sneds your way. But i really wanna know what happens. Either she answers, she ignores it, or one of her Mod Simps blocks the messgae :KEKWlaugh:

Curious tho. If you "politely" ask her (if she ever is found live again) wtf happened to passes and why she never replied to dms or posted anything after you paid as to how she respons. Would be someone willing to risk the insta ban?

The giggles already start to form by thinking about all the bs she probably sneds your way. But i really wanna know what happens. Either she answers, she ignores it, or one of her Mod Simps blocks the messgae :KEKWlaugh:
I actually asked during that lame cosplay stream 2 days ago and she got an annoyed look on her face. She said she hasn’t been keeping up with it before quickly moving on. It’s totally just a coincidence that she posted on Passes that night after her stream. Her first post in nearly 2 weeks. Can’t be bothered to read her DM’s though.

Back
Top Bottom