• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

i have seen the last one just now and had to giggle. She will post literally anything to get a reaction out of people. You wanna post more Pics? Then f*cking do so because people are paying you for it.. Like is she for real? Its not Insanity it is just her being dumb and not realizing

"it’s impossible for me to like anyone who isn’t utterly obsessed with me and doesn’t think im a perfect creation, what is this type of trauma called"

"i should post more pictures"

"i have a new kink and it’s hot men who are shamelessly simpy, like idk what is wrong with u but im here for it and yes i will marry u"

her last 3 posts on twitter :LULW:
she needs that engagement for her twitter blue payout lol

I have been somewhat "roasting" her on twitter on 2 posts now trying to see if she might finally ban me. Today i posted a short Youtube Video on one of her recent Tweets (the kink one). If she saw it she knew what i´d rather have than her Insanity and constant mood switches :KEKWlaugh: I ll steadly increase the levels to see how much it takes right until being blatanly obvious that i am roasting her for her behaviour. Kinda Fun, Lets see how long it takes ....
9aca78103dd44d4c9a8c7a1a819b286c.jpg

I have been somewhat "roasting" her on twitter on 2 posts now trying to see if she might finally ban me. Today i posted a short Youtube Video on one of her recent Tweets (the kink one). If she saw it she knew what i´d rather have than her Insanity and constant mood switches :KEKWlaugh: I ll steadly increase the levels to see how much it takes right until being blatanly obvious that i am roasting her for her behaviour. Kinda Fun, Lets see how long it takes ....
9aca78103dd44d4c9a8c7a1a819b286c.jpg
you know she reads this thread right? If anything she thinks this place is her shrine!....

She prints out comments from here and sticks them to her dildo at night! Maybe you`ll be the lucky one tonight!

you know she reads this thread right? If anything she thinks this place is her shrine!....
Was there ever any proof that she is reading in here? She did link something (accidently) on twitter that i remember but was it to this forum?
She prints out comments from here and sticks them to her dildo at night! Maybe you`ll be the lucky one tonight!
I could say so many things about that but id rather save those things for Twitter. Also iidk if i am aloud to post that Youtube Video. Just go to her Tweet ""i have a new kink and it’s hot men who are shamelessly simpy, like idk what is wrong with u but im here for it and yes i will marry u"" and then one of the replies is a Yt video about a minute long.

Was there ever any proof that she is reading in here? She did link something (accidently) on twitter that i remember but was it to this forum?
Someone made a fake twitter account posting things she had posted in her subscription sites and had linked this forum's content thread. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to put her name in the search bar and have every single post in the site show up. She also posted about the fake profile (which was 99,9% her that made it cause it didn't make sense how she whiffed a newly created profile THAT FAST! and run to post "look what these scumbags are doing"). So she 100% knows about this site AND what we say in here about her. Maybe that's why she has stopped posting anything lewd/nude whatever...because she knows its gonna get leaked immediately and wont get the money she imagined would get.

Someone made a fake twitter account posting things she had posted in her subscription sites and had linked this forum's content thread. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to put her name in the search bar and have every single post in the site show up. She also posted about the fake profile (which was 99,9% her that made it cause it didn't make sense how she whiffed a newly created profile THAT FAST! and run to post "look what these scumbags are doing"). So she 100% knows about this site AND what we say in here about her. Maybe that's why she has stopped posting anything lewd/nude whatever...because she knows its gonna get leaked immediately and wont get the money she imagined would get.
True, but the leaks have stopped. She has apparently managed to set a price point that is too high for people who were leaking her Fanhouse sets. Her Passes content is not being leaked.

So what do people think the price point is for her to go nude or at least topless and do you all think she'd actually do it privately? I believe it would have to be no less than $1000 for her to do something fully nude. Sugar Daddy prices I guess.

So what do people think the price point is for her to go nude or at least topless and do you all think she'd actually do it privately? I believe it would have to be no less than $1000 for her to do something fully nude. Sugar Daddy prices I guess.
they have to exist already, as im sure some super simps have them

im sure its at least $1000, but even if you did pay you might not even get them. She will prob be like " my camera doesnt work"

I just tuned in to her Live and heard her talking about her being checked up and her "woman hood" not being quote "woman like" and i was like quite literally NOPe i am getting the F*ck out. Don t want to listen to that sh*t :KEKWlaugh: Best part: she said her mood has been super stable the last few months :KEKWlaugh: f*cking hell that cracked me up so much. I wanna clip it so much but i don t wanna listento that entire stream in full and not sure if she has vod´s on.

Yea someone had gifted me a sub like 3 days ago. I promise i didn t buy it! i promise :KEKWlaugh: and i wish i didn t hear what i heard. But then again, laughing is a good medicine, so they say ... she should laugh more maybe that helps with her sanity level :LUL

I love how her lazy ass uploaded something to YT and it's just a portion of a random Asmr Stream. No idea when it's from ---don't pay enough attention to her. In the title is has '' no talking '' but within 27 seconds, she's thanking someone for subbing... Even using fake titles for videos these days :LOL: Finally uploads to YT and she uses a fake title and it's not even a new video lol. Man she went downhill.

I love how her lazy ass uploaded something to YT and it's just a portion of a random Asmr Stream. No idea when it's from ---don't pay enough attention to her. In the title is has '' no talking '' but within 27 seconds, she's thanking someone for subbing... Even using fake titles for videos these days :LOL: Finally uploads to YT and she uses a fake title and it's not even a new video lol. Man she went downhill.

And People thanked her in den Comments for that junk and with that give her the ego boost she didn t deserve.

Anybody else considering getting rid of their Passes subscription? She's gone AWOL and she never replies to messages. I don't see her account lasting much longer.
On stream last night she said "I want to post more pictures for my Passes....but I just don't feel like it right now, Y'know? But we'll get there"
something along those lines.
She clearly does not care to post for any of her paying customers. She's guilt free in her head.
I recommend not giving her a cent until she changes her ways.
I also would love to see more of her content but again, I aint paying so I wont ask anyone else to.

Back
Top Bottom