• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Some1 gifted her 650 subs when she was offline/showed reruns. This guy clearly wasn't here when she told every1 that she's a golddigger. I guess we found her newest sugardaddy.
When and where did she say she's a golddigger? I'd love to hear her admit that.

When and where did she say she's a golddigger? I'd love to hear her admit that.
Good Luck finding that video. It was during some stream after her dad died so maybe april where she talked about wanting to be rich and not wanting to do anything for it. The people in her chat that often troll her still make fun of her in her chat nowadays for saying that shit. Maybe if you go back in this thread you can find other people talking about it. Since then she even told everyone about her dating history and always chasing older sugardaddys since her divorce.

Seems like she wants someone her age to give her dick and take care of her, which honestly isn't that bad if you have money and are into pretty Koren girls. But that stuff only really last 3 or 4 years, just always pull out.
Good Luck finding that video. It was during some stream after her dad died so maybe april where she talked about wanting to be rich and not wanting to do anything for it. The people in her chat that often troll her still make fun of her in her chat nowadays for saying that shit. Maybe if you go back in this thread you can find other people talking about it. Since then she even told everyone about her dating history and always chasing older sugardaddys since her divorce.

Seems like she wants someone her age to give her dick and take care of her, which honestly isn't that bad if you have money and are into pretty Koren girls. But that stuff only really last 3 or 4 years, just always pull out.
How old is she really? I've heard different ages... How much money does everyone think she's been offered at one time for topless pics and or full nudes? Think she has ever secretly done it, but the people haven't wanted to out themselves by leaking them since she'd know who it was? As much as she needs and loves money there has to be a price she'd do it for right?

How old is she really? I've heard different ages... How much money does everyone think she's been offered at one time for topless pics and or full nudes? Think she has ever secretly done it, but the people haven't wanted to out themselves by leaking them since she'd know who it was? As much as she needs and loves money there has to be a price she'd do it for right?
She's 31, she had a stream a while ago bitching about how she was dumb dating older guys in there late 40's when she was "hot" and living in Austin and wanted to date somone her age next.
I think she bipolar or something every month she seems to have a diffrent goal or look on life.

I have been reading here for quite a while now but never really had anything to say. I agree with you guys that she has completly lost her marbles. But in my Eyes she wasn t always like the way she is today. When i found her stream a few years ago she was kinda alright. But the way she is nowadays is just so enjoyable. I think the best place if you want someting to laugh is her Twitter. "when i have the energy to enter my villain arc, it’s so over for u bitches" I just could not hold back the laughter. Just need to apologize to my monitor i spat all over it :KEKW: I think she reallybelieves the world is against her ofc unless you sub to her then you are on her side.

She's 31, she had a stream a while ago bitching about how she was dumb dating older guys in there late 40's when she was "hot" and living in Austin and wanted to date somone her age next.
I think she bipolar or something every month she seems to have a diffrent goal or look on li
What about the money questions? Think she's ever really done it? I bet some ppl paid a lot for them?

What i am interested to know is. She used to be a Dental Assistant or soemthing as far as i remember right? Do you think she will ever have to go back to normal jobs? Since she keeps f*cking up as far as her paying supporters and subs go. What do you think?

Honestly with how she is, it's hard to really tell. I know I've mention this a lot before....For who she is, she could easily make bank if she truly do what she promises her supporters....but at the end of the day everything she does is purely half ass.....and to no one surprised....someone or people already called her out for bailing out on her second or w/e Kick stream...if you'd asked me...she should just call it quits on any social media platforms as far as live streaming goes because clearly she doesn't even want to do that. She mentioned that she wants to make money doing nothing...then fuck your morals and just show your boobs that all i am asking and saying haha.

What i am interested to know is. She used to be a Dental Assistant or soemthing as far as i remember right? Do you think she will ever have to go back to normal jobs? Since she keeps f*cking up as far as her paying supporters and subs go. What do you think?
Nah she'll always do something like she does now. Say one thing, bait chat and her simps and just coast by. She has almost 1200 subs and hardly streams, she is doing fine in terms of money, in my opinion. Could she make bank by doing more? Absolutely. But you and I both know she does not care to put more than 30% effort into anything. Always just empty promises.
Even if she said she only wanted to do ASMR and no lewds I'd be fine with it because she does have talent to do ASMR & she is nice to look at while getting tingles. I'd still never sub or give her any of my money but I'd be happy with her content at least :KEKW:

Even if she said she only wanted to do ASMR and no lewds I'd be fine with it because she does have talent to do ASMR & she is nice to look at while getting tingles. I'd still never sub or give her any of my money but I'd be happy with her content at least :KEKW:

With that i agree. When i first found her i had issues goingto find sleep and had to make sleeping pills to even be able to sleep. With her asmr it kinda relaxed. It was my first time even knowing Asmr existed. But in my head i kinda disagree with you about the amount of subs she has. She barely atleast to my knowledge ever streams. You can see that by her Announcments on Social media too. Sure you had people like her former Mod increasing the sub count by alot (thats how i got my Emotes unlocked :KEKWlaugh: , in the beginning i might have subbed myself maybe 4 times at times where she streamed regularly) but you can t tell me she still has that many subs. And when it comes to her looks, yeah, she is attractive and i always hope for more of her stuff to leak. But at some point its just always the same too. Some Pokies here, some mirror selfie there, maybe some cleavage and thats it. The FH Stuff i have seen was not worth the money that poeple must have paid for apart from that blue lingere set. Also 2 things: How do people still fall for her baits like you mentioned and 2: Doesn t she live with her mom now too? If so that means she must have quite a bit of money since expenses are shared if what you are saying is correct and she still got 1200 Subs. I feel like the last time i saw her with that many subs is when she still got blond hair. (and that was Years ago) :KEKWlaugh:

With that i agree. When i first found her i had issues goingto find sleep and had to make sleeping pills to even be able to sleep. With her asmr it kinda relaxed. It was my first time even knowing Asmr existed. But in my head i kinda disagree with you about the amount of subs she has. She barely atleast to my knowledge ever streams. You can see that by her Announcments on Social media too. Sure you had people like her former Mod increasing the sub count by alot (thats how i got my Emotes unlocked :KEKWlaugh: , in the beginning i might have subbed myself maybe 4 times at times where she streamed regularly) but you can t tell me she still has that many subs. And when it comes to her looks, yeah, she is attractive and i always hope for more of her stuff to leak. But at some point its just always the same too. Some Pokies here, some mirror selfie there, maybe some cleavage and thats it. The FH Stuff i have seen was not worth the money that poeple must have paid for apart from that blue lingere set. Also 2 things: How do people still fall for her baits like you mentioned and 2: Doesn t she live with her mom now too? If so that means she must have quite a bit of money since expenses are shared if what you are saying is correct and she still got 1200 Subs. I feel like the last time i saw her with that many subs is when she still got blond hair. (and that was Years ago) :KEKWlaugh:

MJL-Subse4145ddba6a33e1d.md.png
Today she has 1170 subs. I'm banned from her chat so I can't see how many were gifted subs from simps but still, she does well enough. 1200 subs (not counting any ads or other revenue streams) should net her at least $3k USD monthly. That's quite decent for the low amount of hours she is live. Also she's said her mom is retired and has no income iirc. She even earlier had a GoFundMe setup for her mom's bills after her dad died because apparently they were "broke". Not sure how much it raised, but seemed like a scam anyway. She does live with her mom in New Jersey though.

I still believe there is an amount of money that she would accept to privately show her tits and or full nude. I have a hard time believing she's never done it.

This goal says nothing at all. These 1170 subs can also be from years and not from a month. In addition, you can manipulate goals and adjust the fact that I already had 1000 subs to push the whole thing.

The thing with her is, even if she has that many, most of them are from a cople dudes gifting hundreds of subs a month. Funny tho its enough to at some point make them mods too. But i hope in the future she will (hopefully) loose even those loyal supporters and maybe just then she will grow desperate and go full nude. Just for her to have another breakdown to claim she was hacked and delete everything for sympatie. And to be banned from her Chat seems to be some sort of goal for some. I mean i remember when i asked her for something simple and she full on tried to spin what i said and tried to make me feel guilty. I should follow her again just to have something to laugh (and see if i am banned)

Just remember guys, don t stick your d*ck in crazy :KEKWlaugh:

The thing with her is, even if she has that many, most of them are from a cople dudes gifting hundreds of subs a month. Funny tho its enough to at some point make them mods too. But i hope in the future she will (hopefully) loose even those loyal supporters and maybe just then she will grow desperate and go full nude. Just for her to have another breakdown to claim she was hacked and delete everything for sympatie. And to be banned from her Chat seems to be some sort of goal for some. I mean i remember when i asked her for something simple and she full on tried to spin what i said and tried to make me feel guilty. I should follow her again just to have something to laugh (and see if i am banned)

Just remember guys, don t stick your d*ck in crazy :KEKWlaugh:
what did you say?

Remember when she had deleted all her videos because she was "hacked"? I watched some of her Yt videos on loop to sleep. And then they were all gone. I watched tht sharade go down and was like: Wtf is going on? One day i decided, hey you got free time, lets just offer her that you will check the internet and see if you can find some of the old videos reuploaded so she would have conent back on her YT.

In return i simply asked if i could get credited (not paid) by my twitch or Youtube name in the decribtion or by her making a Community post on her YT. Not much to ask right? So she came back saying was was holding her content hostage and was trying tu guilt trip me. Which for a second worked until i noticed what she was doing. that was the point where i decided i was defenitly done with her. sent her some links and she had the audacity to ask me if i could download and send them to her. If you may remember she offered an Email on Stream for people to send her links and all sorts of content. So i made a thorwaway mail, put 1 or 2 videos i had on the Google drive and added some links i had vfound and just sent. never heard anything back no thanks no nothing. I mean sure she doesn t need to credit me and a simple no would have been fine for me you know? but the way she treats people is just outright wrong

Remember when she had deleted all her videos because she was "hacked"? I watched some of her Yt videos on loop to sleep. And then they were all gone. I watched tht sharade go down and was like: Wtf is going on? One day i decided, hey you got free time, lets just offer her that you will check the internet and see if you can find some of the old videos reuploaded so she would have conent back on her YT.

In return i simply asked if i could get credited (not paid) by my twitch or Youtube name in the decribtion or by her making a Community post on her YT. Not much to ask right? So she came back saying was was holding her content hostage and was trying tu guilt trip me. Which for a second worked until i noticed what she was doing. that was the point where i decided i was defenitly done with her. sent her some links and she had the audacity to ask me if i could download and send them to her. If you may remember she offered an Email on Stream for people to send her links and all sorts of content. So i made a thorwaway mail, put 1 or 2 videos i had on the Google drive and added some links i had vfound and just sent. never heard anything back no thanks no nothing. I mean sure she doesn t need to credit me and a simple no would have been fine for me you know? but the way she treats people is just outright wrong
10/10 looks but an absolutely rotten personality. She's gunna have a massive reality check when she hits her 40s

Back
Top Bottom