• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

"my favorite pastime is reading people but i realized it scares people so now i just pretend i don’t notice and keep it to myself. i wish more people appreciated this gift, i would love for someone to show me things about myself i can’t see" from her twitter :KEKW:

place your bets is she gonna stream for her bday today or not :PepeLaugh:

"my favorite pastime is reading people but i realized it scares people so now i just pretend i don’t notice and keep it to myself. i wish more people appreciated this gift, i would love for someone to show me things about myself i can’t see" from her twitter :KEKW:

place your bets is she gonna stream for her bday today or not :PepeLaugh:
100% she is. She ditches when she says she'll be live but she's live now to beg for more gifties lmaooo

people seem very happy with her latest passes posts, some guy even tweeting at her about it. Does anyone know whats up with that?

Nice attempt on getting her a few subs, you might of tricked a few, hope it works next time you try xxx
nah i got curious cuz some comment was like "wearing nothing but a bellybutton piercing"
but its prob handbra stuff at the veryveryvery best, so nothing better than whats already out there

She even did ear licking during the stream. Hasn't done that on twitch in a long time. So maybe kick will be the place that she does the things people actually want. Seeing has how kick has an insane revenue split for subs, like 95% for the streamer, it might not be such a bad idea for her to try push for subs on there.

She

wrapped up quickly and went offline shortly after realizing the Subcribe button wasn't actually working :KEKWlaugh:

She did her normal 2 hours of ASMR and the ear licking was more of an event thing cuz its her 1st stream on kick. Last time she did it on twitch it was only to see if she can reach subgoals easier and she clearly doesnt like it cuz she does it for 5 minutes and turns her mic away and has her hand infront of her mouth so the weirdos cant see anything. She even said on Twitch yesterday that she doesnt want her ASMR to be earlicking with cleavage out.

She knows her Twitch subs look worse and worse every month so she just makes more accounts on more platforms to double dip on the couple hardcore simps that follow her everywhere.

She did her normal 2 hours of ASMR and the ear licking was more of an event thing cuz its her 1st stream on kick. Last time she did it on twitch it was only to see if she can reach subgoals easier and she clearly doesnt like it cuz she does it for 5 minutes and turns her mic away and has her hand infront of her mouth so the weirdos cant see anything. She even said on Twitch yesterday that she doesnt want her ASMR to be earlicking with cleavage out.

She knows her Twitch subs look worse and worse every month so she just makes more accounts on more platforms to double dip on the couple hardcore simps that follow her everywhere.
:monkaHmm: weird cuz during the stream she mentioned that she should of wore a more "boobalicious" shirt cuz she had a good amount of viewers on kick so she knows cleavage is a good bait, but lets be honest this has to be her last chance right? she has killed her viewership so many times now, its kinda crazy that she actually has a chance again to grow her channel after all her bullshit.... i still dont trust her until she is actually consistent, but she will most likley self sabotage again :Sadge:

:monkaHmm: weird cuz during the stream she mentioned that she should of wore a more "boobalicious" shirt cuz she had a good amount of viewers on kick so she knows cleavage is a good bait, but lets be honest this has to be her last chance right? she has killed her viewership so many times now, its kinda crazy that she actually has a chance again to grow her channel after all her bullshit.... i still dont trust her until she is actually consistent, but she will most likley self sabotage again :Sadge:
That last chance is long gone. She had more viewers on kick cuz she was featured on their main page and most people that watched her yesterday on twitch just moved over to see what she is willing to do on kick. Most people moved on to other ASMR Girls who actually stream, look better or are willing to do more.

Maybe 4-6 months ago she was on the frontpage of Twitch and had almost 10k viewers and even that didnt help her. She doesnt understand that to build back up her community she actually has to stream something people wanna see and not just 2-4 hours a week.

And seeing that there arent any leaks from her passes shows you that people have no interest in her content, which is low effort bad quality selfies and she doesnt show anything you havnt seen 100 times before.

lmfao you can't make this shit up, she isn't going to fuck you bro. He tagged Train and Eddie in his message and said....

"she had 4x the viewers in the first 11mins of her FIRST stream than ur current top ASMR streamer. And she did it wearing CLOTHES not in a bikini like the other! Get her that $100K contract. I know from chat many ppl joined Kick last night bc of her."

Back
Top Bottom