• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

She calls it "spontaneous" I call it bi-polar and spiraling out of control.
Just trying to imagine her thought process on anything is like smashing your head against a wall.
All while not streaming after continuing to say "I'll be live tomorrow!" "ASMR Stream tonight!" Then ditches and ditches and ditches and ditches and ditches.

Bipolar26d5dfff2c02c92b.md.png

Just trying to imagine her thought process on anything is like smashing your head against a wall.
All while not streaming after continuing to say "I'll be live tomorrow!" "ASMR Stream tonight!" Then ditches and ditches and ditches and ditches and ditches.

It was around mid july-august of last year if i remember that she had her psycho move of deleting everything.
wont be surprised if she does another fuck up move.
also didnt she say that she hated austin and wanted to move back to jersey ? lol
this woman is a comedy herself , i dont know who many seasons and episodes we are into atm :KEKWlaugh:

Yes, what are the odds you'd run into someone with the first name Mary or the last name Lee:KEKWlaugh:

Her Passes is worse than her Fanhouse was. At least on Fanhouse she posted sets. She only posts one pic at a time on Passes and it's not often she even does that. Also, you can forget about messaging her to request a custom or even just ask a basic question because she doesn't reply. I doubt she even reads her messages.

Her Passes is worse than her Fanhouse was. At least on Fanhouse she posted sets. She only posts one pic at a time on Passes and it's not often she even does that. Also, you can forget about messaging her to request a custom or even just ask a basic question because she doesn't reply. I doubt she even reads her messages.
plus if you arent subbed on passes it cost $3 a message to send

Now that Passes has bought Fanhouse and with Passes moving out of Beta, there are going to be a few changes occurring. One of which being allowing nudity. This has been intimated by the owner of Passes in recent reports. Does Mary finally take the final step and completely bank or will she stay lewd and quit again in the next few months?

Now that Passes has bought Fanhouse and with Passes moving out of Beta, there are going to be a few changes occurring. One of which being allowing nudity. This has been intimated by the owner of Passes in recent reports. Does Mary finally take the final step and completely bank or will she stay lewd and quit again in the next few months?
My money is on quit again :MEGALUL:

Probably will have some excuse and will say she needs a break after less than a day then go on rants on twitter

Probably will have some excuse and will say she needs a break after less than a day then go on rants on twitter
just when i thought maybe just maybe shes taking asmr streams serious again, she travels back to texas and her whole attitude has changed again it seems. she mentioned her bday is on monday but nothing good will probably come of it

just when i thought maybe just maybe shes taking asmr streams serious again, she travels back to texas and her whole attitude has changed again it seems. she mentioned her bday is on monday but nothing good will probably come of it
She's gonna stream on her birthday so her sugardaddys can gift a couple 100 subs again and then she's gonna disappear again for another 2 weeks. We all know it's gonna happen. She's never gonna put more effort into her stream or passes. She's doing the bare minimum to keep people paying and she doesn't wanna do sexualized content anyway. If twitch would be going as good as it did years ago there wouldnt be a passes anyways.

She's gonna stream on her birthday so her sugardaddys can gift a couple 100 subs again and then she's gonna disappear again for another 2 weeks. We all know it's gonna happen. She's never gonna put more effort into her stream or passes. She's doing the bare minimum to keep people paying and she doesn't wanna do sexualized content anyway. If twitch would be going as good as it did years ago there wouldnt be a passes anyways.
she will run into "internet issues'' and postpone her birthday stream till next year lol

Back
Top Bottom