• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

twitter.com/MaryJLeeee/status/1581741729354772480

Back to her bullshit, can't wait for the excuses when she'll start making lewds again.
Sorry guys my tits aren't big enough today i have to get more surgery
"It shorted out along with most of my peripherals" :KEKWlaugh:

Who the fuck is going to believe that shit how the fuck does that even happen?

"It shorted out along with most of my peripherals" :KEKWlaugh:

Who the fuck is going to believe that shit how the fuck does that even happen?
yea when i seen that i was like oh here we go again so she wont stream for a couple months now.
She is not going to get any money. Last time she did a dono goal for a 3DIO mic nobody sent her shit lol they were fed up with no stream for months
yea she burned all those bridges when she went on her crazy rant and deleted her youtube and everything then tried to back track it all, so i would say her only way to make the kind of money she wants is OF and fansly but shes already taking too long to decide if shes gonna do it or not

she is too dumb to know how to actually play reruns on twitch so its like shes live just playing youtube playlists.
It isn't about being too dumb to run reruns.
Running reruns on twitch doesn't count towards hours streamed, or it's categorized differently at least. You also can't make ad revenue during reruns.
If she pretends to be live and just plays youtube playlists then she can scam twitch into thinking she's actually live, thus counting them towards her monthly hours.
She isn't getting donos/subs and stuff because viewers can tell (for the most part) that she isn't actually live but she is 100% still making ad revenue on the few hundred viewers who are tabbed out. (I have Turbo so I have no idea how often she runs them)
It's just more scummy behaviour that she continues to do to try and milk every possible revenue stream.
Absolutely shameful. If she just went live and did ASMR 1-2 hours per day she would make bank, but that's just WAY too much work for her.

It isn't about being too dumb to run reruns.
Running reruns on twitch doesn't count towards hours streamed, or it's categorized differently at least. You also can't make ad revenue during reruns.
If she pretends to be live and just plays youtube playlists then she can scam twitch into thinking she's actually live, thus counting them towards her monthly hours.
She isn't getting donos/subs and stuff because viewers can tell (for the most part) that she isn't actually live but she is 100% still making ad revenue on the few hundred viewers who are tabbed out. (I have Turbo so I have no idea how often she runs them)
It's just more scummy behaviour that she continues to do to try and milk every possible revenue stream.
Absolutely shameful. If she just went live and did ASMR 1-2 hours per day she would make bank, but that's just WAY too much work for her.
Twitch should have stopped reruns it just encourages shit like this to happen, what makes it worse is she puts herself live she is the lowest of the low absolute trash human being.

Back
Top Bottom