• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

She went to have thousands of viewers and subs streaming almost daily and for more than 2 hours to now not even a week worth of stream in a month.
She tried to be greedy not streaming and get them monthy gifted well she enjoyed it while it lasted because now when i see that viewercount all i can do is say sike bitch you get what you deserve.
And that viewercount and subcount will keep declining with more of her bullshit to the point of where she will have two options:
-1st : Leave the internet fame for the sake of her mental sanity ( all she bitch about is how she's being spied on ) and also her religion belief as she's reluctant of doing lude/sex content
-2nd : Doing full time onlyfans for bills

Her title has been saying she's going live "tomorrow" for about 4 days now....As soon as I saw it it reminded me of this joke sign from Guitar Hero 3.
She's such a fucking flake, it's pitiful.

GuitarHeroTomorrow.md.png MJLTomorrow.md.png

funny, when I got into ASMR she was one of the channels I had in the background until she started rambling at some point about NFTs and making AMSR NFTs or something. Unfollowed and never went back. Hopped on this thread because her name sounded familiar, damn how badly she's fallen

She's the definition of manic or just has a smol brain thus doesn't know how to recover from her self-inflicted BS/sabotage.
Tells stream she will focus on ASMR because that is what brings in viewers/donations for her to live on and she wants to build up the community - understandable and respectable.
Then she bails multiple times on scheduled ASMR streams and now today she's doing just chatting about "Cool Christmas Conversations" like bruh what....fuck off and just do the only thing you're somewhat okay at...

There's around 140 mega simps :peepoSimp: watching her stream right now (Which is marked as live, but it's really not - it literally says "this is a rerun :)" in text in the top left corner. Isn't this against Twitch TOS?)

There's around 140 mega simps :peepoSimp: watching her stream right now (Which is marked as live, but it's really not - it literally says "this is a rerun :)" in text in the top left corner. Isn't this against Twitch TOS?)
Yes it's against the TOS not sure how she gets away with it she only recently started putting "this is a rerun" before she was using YouTube videos and putting herself as live what a cunt

Back
Top Bottom