• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Apparently train called out miz for covering up a SA. So we will see where this leads
It has to do with another girl named Adrianah Lee with one of his roommates. But I was totally expecting her to insert herself and say some crazy shit on twitter.

This bitch mentally ill, she defo gonna ditch at some point if she start making lewds content again, Keep in mind she said she did not like making lewds anymore but the appeal of money is too high right now due to her getting no $ from twitch. Reruns scams used to worked for a bit but people aint dumb and after a while they stopped sending money.

I don't see her getting her career back, there is a fierce competitivity in Asmr and she has not changed for the best in 2 years
I'm a simple guy i just want to see her naked

This bitch mentally ill, she defo gonna ditch at some point if she start making lewds content again, Keep in mind she said she did not like making lewds anymore but the appeal of money is too high right now due to her getting no $ from twitch. Reruns scams used to worked for a bit but people aint dumb and after a while they stopped sending money.

I don't see her getting her career back, there is a fierce competitivity in Asmr and she has not changed for the best in 2 years
what i find funny is that she went to twitch con last weekend and on twitter she said stuff like girls gave her dirty looks at parties

Back
Top Bottom