• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

No they didn't, most ASMR streams are reruns
yea its weird cuz they said reruns were gonna stop but here we are with reruns still.
It isn't about being too dumb to run reruns.
Running reruns on twitch doesn't count towards hours streamed, or it's categorized differently at least. You also can't make ad revenue during reruns.
If she pretends to be live and just plays youtube playlists then she can scam twitch into thinking she's actually live, thus counting them towards her monthly hours.
She isn't getting donos/subs and stuff because viewers can tell (for the most part) that she isn't actually live but she is 100% still making ad revenue on the few hundred viewers who are tabbed out. (I have Turbo so I have no idea how often she runs them)
It's just more scummy behaviour that she continues to do to try and milk every possible revenue stream.
Absolutely shameful. If she just went live and did ASMR 1-2 hours per day she would make bank, but that's just WAY too much work for her.
she recently said she just wants to make asmr content again but this was after her pc got fried but i dont believe anything she says now.
she also said today that she cant wear tight clothes anymore that she just wants to wear baggy clothes, someone tell her she doesnt have to wear clothes on fansly or OF :LUL

yea its weird cuz they said reruns were gonna stop but here we are with reruns still.

she recently said she just wants to make asmr content again but this was after her pc got fried but i dont believe anything she says now.
she also said today that she cant wear tight clothes anymore that she just wants to wear baggy clothes, someone tell her she doesnt have to wear clothes on fansly or OF :LUL
Did she talk more about restarting lewd content?

One day she's says she will start making lewds again then the next day it's asmr. This girl can't decide for shit. I bet you she does nothing all day and doesn"t leave her house. She just stays on her couch watching netflix scamming reruns. I do know for a fact that her staying inside doing nothing is making her going crazy.
What's driving her crazy is no one in the Twitch scene wants to associate with her she's a parasite she craves attention thats why she made up the whole spy cam thing she thought people would give a shit and that it would boost her views in her deluded mind she thinks she should be one of the top streamers complete psychopath but I still want to see nudes :RICH:

What's driving her crazy is no one in the Twitch scene wants to associate with her she's a parasite she craves attention thats why she made up the whole spy cam thing she thought people would give a shit and that it would boost her views in her deluded mind she thinks she should be one of the top streamers complete psychopath but I still want to see nudes :RICH:
Her hitting 40 is gunna be a massive reality check.

Pretty sure this 'subscribe' button just popped up on her IG.

Screenshot_20221104-0350212.md.png
$25/mo subscription. Apparently there is subscriber only stories, posts, etc. I imagine at best it will be on par with the fanhouse content.

I'm only seeing the subscribe button on the mobile app. Is it mobile exclusive? I wouldn't know how to download content on mobile, usually I use desktop for IG.

Pretty sure this 'subscribe' button just popped up on her IG.

Screenshot_20221104-0350212.md.png
$25/mo subscription. Apparently there is subscriber only stories, posts, etc. I imagine at best it will be on par with the fanhouse content.

I'm only seeing the subscribe button on the mobile app. Is it mobile exclusive? I wouldn't know how to download content on mobile, usually I use desktop for IG.
Yes sub button shows only on mobile btw she will upload dogshit content in that too :D

Yes sub button shows only on mobile btw she will upload dogshit content in that too :D
"I’ve been sharing more personal sides of myself on my new Instagram Subscription stories if you’re into that :) I will be saving most of my intimate discussions, progress updates, & life stories for my subscribers on there"

she just said that on twitter then 6 min later "ok im done making spicy content, im gonna do it the hard way lfg"

she hasnt done "spicy" content in months, and has said shes done with it and is thinking about doing it again so many times its just hilarious at this point

The next chapter? Hasn't she been saying that for months and months? She expects the most with doing the least.
I gave up on her since 2020 but i'm only here to watch her downfall until her complete retirement on social media.
This is comedy sometimes but pathetic for the most part.

If anyone is thinking about subbing this is the content to expect.....:hahaa:

The amount of times she talks about being depressed and/or "getting back to herself" (???) makes me fucking cringe. Listen bitch, you're not depressed. You're a narcissist who gets sad when you don't get the respect you feel entitled to. Pissing me right off.

How many chapters is that now? She's gonna end up writing a book longer than Les Miserables.

Checked out her stream today since she flaked last night on ASMR. Was gunna flame her in chat but she has it in sub only mode :KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh: I diiiiiiied laughing cause no one was chatting. Also what a fucking simp Newton still is....150+ subs when she streamed what, 4 times this month?
God damn she's such a shameless bitch.

retarded2.md.png

Checked out her stream today since she flaked last night on ASMR. Was gunna flame her in chat but she has it in sub only mode :KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh: I diiiiiiied laughing cause no one was chatting. Also what a fucking simp Newton still is....150+ subs when she streamed what, 4 times this month?
God damn she's such a shameless bitch.

retarded2.md.png
she doesn't even restart stream to go live so the vod (if she even saves them anymore which she doesnt) doesnt split/save the fuck am i supposed to do now

Back
Top Bottom