• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

maryj.md.jpg
She posted this on her IG story this morning. We'll see how long this last. :LUL
Subs were probably plummeting so if she quits and then come back it'll feel like a miracle that nobody was expecting
She did the same smash and grab with onlyfans and then came back with the fanhouse trash because she knows horny dudes on the internet are absolutely stupid with money. Based on her last moves she's aiming to make EVEN EASIER money if that's even possible
To be fair someone on her mental state right now shouldn't be doing SW and usually isn't accepted at most SW jobs
Hope she just get her shit together and notice Indiefoxx being 100x more e popular than her and starts doing slightly not as crap of content

Just canceled stream tonight and “not streaming for the rest of the month”

due to deaths near her family but posted lewd bikini pic on twitter earlier :monkaHmm:
She followed it up posting that she will stream tomorrow or Friday because it's sponsored. All she cares about is money. No wonder she got divorced, she's just a lazy gold digger.

I completely stopped paying attention to her
Same. If she's not doing ASMR or lewd stuff I don't care. I don't want to listen to her ramble about her religious bullshit or her saying that today is the day she finally sorts her shit out only for her to spiral down and "need a break" the next day. Still trying to work out what she needs a break from

It's crazy how just this week she went from (on her stream title):
- Going live Monday!
- Dropping frames, welp guess it's Tuesday!
- Planning content today, be live Thursday!

breaking promises left, right and center, what a trainwreck :KEKWlaugh: i feel bad for the simps that still back her up.

Back
Top Bottom