• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Just wait until ppl start to put two and two together and realize all those “charity” streams she did back then were probably bullshit. I’m willing to bet if I were to look up some of the streams she collected money for charity and contact those entities… we would all know the real person she is

Just wait until ppl start to put two and two together and realize all those “charity” streams she did back then were probably bullshit. I’m willing to bet if I were to look up some of the streams she collected money for charity and contact those entities… we would all know the real person she is

You should :PepePolice:

Shes back to asmr reruns on twitch
its crazy that so many people on blinded by being a simp that she is so lazy with how she does thing...she clearly doesn't want to stream....and she shows it by just running constant re run trying to be "active" and then you have people on twitter....yas queen i am so happy that they're back etc etc.

its crazy that so many people on blinded by being a simp that she is so lazy with how she does thing...she clearly doesn't want to stream....and she shows it by just running constant re run trying to be "active" and then you have people on twitter....yas queen i am so happy that they're back etc etc.

She realized quickly that she will only have 100-200 subs without the reruns and 2 streams a month so she is begging people to send her old asmr vods. And the last 2 streams obviously only happened because she has to stream a certain amount of hours until a set date for her hellofresh sponsorship. We'll see where she is viewershipwise in a month or 2.

Honestly if you guys have some of her reruns and shit, you should sell it to her. That's how she sees people and you guys should do the same.
Also how the fuck did she get her Youtube back? That's fucked on so many levels and sets a new precedent for people to obtain a channel they once deleted. This is good "claim" material. I'll be saving this in case anyone I know or like happens to have to deal with the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom