• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

She used to be friend with IcePoseidon, that's how I knew she wasn't the brightest lol (if you know what kind of dude he is). But this is good for my entertainment.

someone in the stream yesterday asked her what kind of man shes looking for or what kinda relationship and she literally said she believes a man should support her and provide and she stays at home because thats what she grew up with seeing her parents like that :OMEGALUL:

someone in the stream yesterday asked her what kind of man shes looking for or what kinda relationship and she literally said she believes a man should support her and provide and she stays at home because thats what she grew up with seeing her parents like that :OMEGALUL:
She matches perfectly with GreekGodX :KEKWlaugh: She can stay at home while he hunts fish for her or whatever

One of our fellow thot hunters posted the full stream in the content channel. I missed a few minutes so thats the best link for those that missed it live.

I still believe this is all cover to shield her reputation with her family. There will be no investigation, She's just throwing every crazy accusation out there to see what sticks. She got caught doing the one thing that she's always claimed she'd never do. All the cams around her condo make sense now. She was letting some ppl watch everything she did. Also, her 4 yrs of being hacked claim is bs. We all know something would have leaked over that time period.

She used to be friend with IcePoseidon, that's how I knew she wasn't the brightest lol (if you know what kind of dude he is). But this is good for my entertainment.
The shit she's trying to pull is definitely something she learned at Paul Denino's school of Trihards
It all makes sense now ..this was supposed to be her rug pull
Two people that could be making bank for years wasting their "careers" with some of the dumbest crap ever

Did she flake on her stream last night? Discord she moved it from afternoon to night but I didn’t see a go live notification or a message saying she was not showing up

She seems like one of those people who self-diagnoses then argues with the doctor (or in this case therapist) when they don't tell her what she wants to hear. :OMEGALUL:
well, not to defend her or anything but therapists most of the time are full of shit, they just wanna end the session and pocket the money, they couldn't care less if you improve or not cause ultimately if you do improve you will stop going to them and they wont get money anymore....

it sounds like she moved to austin with the intention of collabing with the big austin streamers but none of them wanted to hang out with her and now she hates it.

I watched for 5mins the comments she gets are something else, the simps are on another level
I recorded the first 30 minutes and you guys weren’t joking. She’s all over the place. Contradicting what she says in the same sentence even. She’s on the verge of a real psychotic break

Back
Top Bottom