• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

I don't understand how she can think that her devices are compromised yet doesn't take any steps to remedy that. reset your phone, re-install windows. disconnect from the internet at the very least.

I don't understand how she can think that her devices are compromised yet doesn't take any steps to remedy that. reset your phone, re-install windows. disconnect from the internet at the very least.
partly it's because she's just dumb but at this point it feels like she got ahold of drugs that were laced with something that made her underlying paranoid schizophrenia really pop

She batshit crazy
And being as hot as she is even if some people call her out there will always be a fedora wearing neckbeard saying she's right and everything she says is normal. She says she's being spied on for 4 years ,yet none of the people she mentioned as being the person spying on her were even on twitch 4 years ago. then she says people are also spying on her ex. Why the fuck would a famous twitch streamer want to spy on a crazy chick's ex BF. Then she keeps saying people on twitch want to stop her from streaming and making content. I never seen anyone ever even complain about her stuff where all the other just chatting girls get shit on all the time. The most ironic thing also is that the people she blames for her being"bullied" are exactly the people who would support her content and give her a chance since they're always bringing other NSFW creators to their stream. This is classic mental breakdown stuff. Not sure if her family is pissed at her and she's trying to shift the blame for people sexualizing her to someone else to see if she gets them out of her case or if she's just posing as a victim to get the internet good guys donating to the cause. Even Mira can be considered a sane person compared to Mary right now

Last edited:
So let me get this straight; A billionaire entrepreneur whose in the midst of conquering corporate America while potentially setting up future colonies on a another planet is somehow gonna cross paths with batshit psycho fallen Twitch personality at a "party and hook up."

Gotcha.
didnt he just have twins with his assistant? guy fucks everything that moves, he has like 12 kids now or smt

didnt he just have twins with his assistant? guy fucks everything that moves, he has like 12 kids now or smt
in vitro fertilization dude, he doesn't fuck around with every female he meets. Dude has 10 children (1 with his first wife, 5 with his second wife, 2 with grimes, and the twins with the neurolink director chick) even the 5 children he had with his second wife were all from IVF, twins on the first and triplets on the second.....
Not that i give a fuck if he fucks them for real or not but just to keep misinformation from going on, he reportedly had IVF with most of them!!!

EDIT:also, just a personal note....What kind of fucked up fucking universe we live in where a fucking billionaire scientist/entrepreneur hell bend on getting the fuck out of this planet ends up having kids with fucking Grimes is beyond me.....Maybe Mary actually having kids with him isnt too far stretched of a scenario :KEKWlaugh:

in vitro fertilization dude, he doesn't fuck around with every female he meets. Dude has 10 children (1 with his first wife, 5 with his second wife, 2 with grimes, and the twins with the neurolink director chick) even the 5 children he had with his second wife were all from IVF, twins on the first and triplets on the second.....
Not that i give a fuck if he fucks them for real or not but just to keep misinformation from going on, he reportedly had IVF with most of them!!!

EDIT:also, just a personal note....What kind of fucked up fucking universe we live in where a fucking billionaire scientist/entrepreneur hell bend on getting the fuck out of this planet ends up having kids with fucking Grimes is beyond me.....Maybe Mary actually having kids with him isnt too far stretched of a scenario :KEKWlaugh:
oh no way, thx for the info. but ya if grimes can do it maybe this paranoid psycho can do it too lol

Imagine being so rich that you could fuck half the planet, but actually having sex seems like a waste of time to you
its not that, i suspect he has done a vasectomy and doesn't get anyone pregnant anymore for a lot of reasons and he just IVF women that are willing to have a contract with him or something to carry his offsprings. Nothing can go wrong for him with this tactic.

Back
Top Bottom