• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Views and clicks on what? She deleted all her money making things. :LUL
That's the thing. I think most people knew even before the last few days she wasnt the most sane of people. But we might have thought she was mostly selfish and lazy.

After the last few days you can see she is farrrr gone. This wasn't about fame, clicks or money or you wouldn't delete all your stuff while it's happening. I think she needs serious mental help.

Kind of a tragedy she has next to no hope of having any discipline to get the mental help she obviously needs. She has talked about seeing a therapist in the past, must have been a psychic or crystal healer with these results.

She's viewed as pathetic and vulerable right now. This is prime time for shitty creeps to take her "under there wing". And it's pretty clear that shes surrounded herself with plenty of those already (sorry simps). Like throwing hotdogs down a hallway at this point. Shes going to feel like a failure, get lonely, and wont be able to resist someones offer. Then surprise of surprises, she gets dropped and the cycle starts over.

I remember one stream she let slip that her father is one of the biggest pastors in her churchs order. So her parents have raised her in a nice cushy house given to them by the church. From childhood, she has been taught that it is acceptable to live off hand outs. Imagine how pitiful her work ethic must be now that shes fucking 30, and been milking old men and incels for so many years.

Its no wonder her view of success is to marry some rich old man that supports her on her way to stardom making random vlogs about her cats and tits. Lets not forget the step by step instructions on how to assemble granola for breakfast. I know I kept that one bookmarked for anytime I'm hungry...🤦🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Kind of a tragedy she has next to no hope of having any discipline to get the mental help she obviously needs. She has talked about seeing a therapist in the past, must have been a psychic or crystal healer with these results.

She's viewed as pathetic and vulerable right now. This is prime time for shitty creeps to take her "under there wing". And it's pretty clear that shes surrounded herself with plenty of those already (sorry simps). Like throwing hotdogs down a hallway at this point. Shes going to feel like a failure, get lonely, and wont be able to resist someones offer. Then surprise of surprises, she gets dropped and the cycle starts over.

I remember one stream she let slip that her father is one of the biggest pastors in her churchs order. So her parents have raised her in a nice cushy house given to them by the church. From childhood, she has been taught that it is acceptable to live off hand outs. Imagine how pitiful her work ethic must be now that shes fucking 30, and been milking old men and incels for so many years.

Its no wonder her view of success is to marry some rich old man that supports her on her way to stardom making random vlogs about her cats and tits. Lets not forget the step by step instructions on how to assemble granola for breakfast. I know I kept that one bookmarked for anytime I'm hungry...🤦🏿‍♂️
"making random vlogs about her cats and tits"

I lul'd

Well it seems like a waste of time trying to put this one together. Too many missing pieces and no end reward anyways. Not like a cam link can be found at the end of all her madness.

With that being said, I'm bored, here are a few tweets leading up to her ranting that have been left out of this threads spotlight.

OTK-tryouts.md.jpgSeems pretty likely that she thought her ticket to fame was being a part of OTK. Shes hot, fit, and knows Miskif personally. He'd consider her right? She sure could get angry if she was turned down.

Crazy-bitch.md.jpg
Exhibit B: crazy bitch herself backlashing towards someone whos out of shape. Someone in OTK?

Free-agenta303acb814d257a1.md.jpg
OTK members wouldnt be free agents

Fuck-Hasan.md.jpg
This came right before she went off the deep end. One of her deleted tweets that I didn't screenshot went something like "[@Streamer], you were the one who told me about this, why cant I get ahold of you???" I'm 75% sure that streamer was Hasanabi. Which would point to him as the whistleblower? But then there is also her tweet hating on someone who wears fake Hawaiian shirts, which is also possibly Hasan.

That's all I got. If there is anything credible so far to me about her story, its that there actually could have been a whistleblower, but that only suggests she wasnt completely making this up as a smear tactic against OTK.. or herself. Nudes likely did exist. There connection to Miskif went up in flames when she posted her apology to him though. But that doesnt mean someone else couldn't have got ahold of them, illegally or handed to for whatever reason.

19 pages of discussion and its best summary is done with 5 words.
jesus christ she is insane

Well it seems like a waste of time trying to put this one together. Too many missing pieces and no end reward anyways. Not like a cam link can be found at the end of all her madness.

With that being said, I'm bored, here are a few tweets leading up to her ranting that have been left out of this threads spotlight.

OTK-tryouts.md.jpgSeems pretty likely that she thought her ticket to fame was being a part of OTK. Shes hot, fit, and knows Miskif personally. He'd consider her right? She sure could get angry if she was turned down.

Crazy-bitch.md.jpg
Exhibit B: crazy bitch herself backlashing towards someone whos out of shape. Someone in OTK?

Fuck-Hasan.md.jpg
This came right before she went off the deep end. One of her deleted tweets that I didn't screenshot went something like "[@Streamer], you were the one who told me about this, why cant I get ahold of you???" I'm 75% sure that streamer was Hasanabi. Which would point to him as the whistleblower? But then there is also her tweet hating on someone who wears fake Hawaiian shirts, which is also possibly Hasan.

That's all I got. If there is anything credible so far to me about her story, its that there actually could have been a whistleblower, but that only suggests she wasnt completely making this up as a smear tactic against OTK.. or herself. Nudes likely did exist. There connection to Miskif went up in flames when she posted her apology to him though. But that doesnt mean someone else couldn't have got ahold of them, illegally or handed to for whatever reason.

I saw the tweet. It was Hasan. It said something like @Hasanthehun you're the one who started this, why haven't you spoken up... something like he hasn't said anything about it.

Crazy-bitch.md.jpg

Fuck-Hasan.md.jpg

the guy with fake hawaiian shirts she was subtweeting is tectone

I saw the tweet. It was Hasan. It said something like @Hasanthehun you're the one who started this, why haven't you spoken up... something like he hasn't said anything about it.
I think your memory of it is more accurate. This suggests other possibilities than just whistleblowing, Maybe she was sending him the nudes. But hes an LA streamer, not OTK. Shouldn't she be praising all his tweets if shes moving to go to fuck off all the LA streamers next?

Fr. Her twitter likes are practically all the huge west coast influencers from genres she barely ever acknowledged before.

Seems pretty likely that she thought her ticket to fame was being a part of OTK. Shes hot, fit, and knows Miskif personally. He'd consider her right? She sure could get angry if she was turned down.
I can totally understand that some people on this forum have their kinks (I'm not shaming btw!) and might get pleasure from jerking off to conspiracy theories. But in the grander scheme of things, she has no relevance in the "streaming world". There never was any chance of her joining OTK or any other organization because she has nothing to bring to the table. She is not a content creator with a million followers. She is just an old friend of Miz and others from the same area (Austin), that's about it.

We are talking about a mentally unstable hot chick who licks rubber ears on stream after all. There's really no need to bring up whistleblowing or any tinfoil "millionaire streamers behind closed doors" theories. It's just fuckin' Twitch, not Jeffrey Epstein's island.

Would it be a surprise if streamers of influence (Otk) were soliciting nudes from other streamers with false promises of fame? Not really. But if she was smart, she’d document and screenshot all the evidence and communication if they leaked or went back on their promises. And get lawyers involved if she really had any evidence.

More than likely, with her nuking all her income sources, she deleted her asmr youtube channel, deleted her short-lived onlyfans, deleted her fanhouse, her Twitter rants about raining down holy fire on those who have wronged her, and her failing ‘rebranding’, she’s having a mental health breakdown, and is a standard paranoid weed addict

Would it be a surprise if streamers of influence (Otk) were soliciting nudes from other streamers with false promises of fame? Not really. But if she was smart, she’d document and screenshot all the evidence and communication if they leaked or went back on their promises. And get lawyers involved if she really had any evidence.

More than likely, with her nuking all her income sources, she deleted her asmr youtube channel, deleted her short-lived onlyfans, deleted her fanhouse, her Twitter rants about raining down holy fire on those who have wronged her, and her failing ‘rebranding’, she’s having a mental health breakdown, and is a standard paranoid weed addict
Don't forget about her one episode "podcast"

From her on discord: "Hi friends :) There has been so much going on and I can imagine the confusion you must all be feeling in regards to where I’m at mentally and where I plan on going with my content. As of right now, mentally I am better than I have been in a few years, thanks to some long-awaited clarity. For where my content will be headed, I have a pretty good idea of what my long-term goals are and will be pursuing the avenues that most closely align with the vision I have. My short-term goals are a little unclear but at this point, the only way to actually figure out is to work through it! So I’ll be Live on Sunday for a sponsored HelloFresh stream and some chats. Lots to catch you up on & I’ve never been more nervous! I will post more updates tomorrow. See you all on Sunday! everyone" insanity confirmed

"As of right now, mentally I am better than I have been in a few years..."

519.jpg

From her on discord: "Hi friends :) There has been so much going on and I can imagine the confusion you must all be feeling in regards to where I’m at mentally and where I plan on going with my content. As of right now, mentally I am better than I have been in a few years, thanks to some long-awaited clarity. For where my content will be headed, I have a pretty good idea of what my long-term goals are and will be pursuing the avenues that most closely align with the vision I have. My short-term goals are a little unclear but at this point, the only way to actually figure out is to work through it! So I’ll be Live on Sunday for a sponsored HelloFresh stream and some chats. Lots to catch you up on & I’ve never been more nervous! I will post more updates tomorrow. See you all on Sunday! everyone" insanity confirmed
If she shows up lol

Some of these theories are rather entertaining but I can't imagine they are true. In my opinion she is having a prolonged episode of psychosis. I've known someone who went through something similar during the covid lockdown and they basically lost everything over a two year span. You basically change into a different person and are paranoid about almost everything and everyone. It's impossible to communicate to them and they are spouting nonsense constantly.

For those expecting crazy nudes and videos, it might happen... but horrible things might happen as well. Hopefully her family can get her some help.

Back
Top Bottom