• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

I missed her whole rant, but what I asked myself from the very start and still dont get is why did we hear about this at all? If there are nudes she wanted shut down, why would she go to Twitter to resolve it?

If this happened to me between my friends, I'd be calling them up privately and raging over a phone, or if I couldn't get ahold of anybody dealing with it in person. Telling the world people have watched me masterbate would be more of a last resort.

I dont know maybe it was for her. Maybe there are things missing from the picture but it comes across as a weird publicity stunt.

Or my mistake is trying to understand someone on drugs or just crazy. Makes you wonder how lost in social media is this woman?

I don’t even see these tweets on her page. Is my twitter acting up or did she delete them again?

Looks like she was hoeing, got caught hoeing, resorted to displaying she's scum publicly, and is now sucking dick to try to fix it.

Makes sense. Its all she knows I guess. What a waste.

She's so fragile, her influencing days are behind her for a loooooong while. Whenever she reappears, everyones going to bring this up and she'll fall apart again. She's little more than a child shitposting at this point.

she's such a crazy psychotic insane bitch it feels like a parody. You can't just accuse somebody of such serious shit and then be like "sorry i lied lul see u at the christmas party :D"
She's regularly displaying her only interest is herself. She's not thinking "hope we can still be friends" shes thinking "hope i can patch this up so i can go to that party to feel relevant and find my sugar daddy"

Colin Mochrie liked someone ELSES post on her Twitter thread and her response was "finally someone famous notices me". Like, who has that train of thought?

How conceited, entitled and narcissistic can someone be?

I just hope she gets help, and more, her simps following this thread for nudes, finally realize this woman does not deserve finanical support for who she is. She is a horrible role model for the public and should get off social media until she proves to herself she's changed.

her twitter likes make it look like she's trying to suck up to LA streamers

she burned enough bridges that I guess it's time to move out to the west coast
Yep. Nothing but likes towards all the big LA streamers, as if they won't hear about all her baggage when "Thank God Almighty that we live in 2022, the age of the digital footprint 🙏🏿"

She has talked of moving out of Austin and her sister is in LA so its likely she will try to restart there. Its hilariously suggestive that shes currently focusing on reaching for new clout instead of working through whatever the fuck is wrong with her mentally.

"Chase new beginnings" while remaining ignorant to the fact that all the endings are burning because of how incredibly unstable and wretched she has acted. Certainly it wont happen again in a slightly different but equally tragic manner...🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Maybe she needs a while longer to process how misguided her personality has become but by the look of it, she's seen the check engine light on her moral compass as an achievement unlock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom