• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Seems like she can't bail on the stream tomorrow as it's a sponsored ad for HelloFresh :KEKW:

mjad.md.png
WelI I was wrong lmao. She postponed to Tuesday and now she's back on her twitter BS after saying that she won't be acknowledging anything she's said until her life is back together...so never! Just deflecting until Tuesday & hoping less haters will be in her chat is my bet.

mjaddelay.md.png

I don't understand at all why Hello Fresh sponsors them, you shouldn't associate something that unreliable with Hello Fresh, it would only hurt the company. By then, the food will also have spoiled.
They don't care. They're just like Raid Shadow Legends and sponsor everyone above a certain follower threshold if they're willing to do it. Of course they pay out according to the actual reach so she won't get much. But any port in a storm am I right?

I don't understand at all why Hello Fresh sponsors them, you shouldn't associate something that unreliable with Hello Fresh, it would only hurt the company. By then, the food will also have spoiled.

Well Hello Fresh has a terrible business model and is ridiculously overpriced so it fits for them to have unreliable reps.

another day, another stream to back out of at the last second

she deleted a tweet talking about how she hopes to get a lot out of a settlement which pretty much just shows she knows she has no case but expects the people she's accusing to pay up just show she shuts up

also she's getting into rogan and just now found out that websites and apps collect your data, damn she's dumb

In a tweet, she tagged Elon Musk, "can we be 'frands'..." She's a money-hungry bitch. of course she deleted it. :KEKWlaugh:

At first the internet isn't working, then she works on it, only to announce later that it will be postponed. :KEKWlaugh: :WeSmart:

another day, another stream to back out of at the last second

she deleted a tweet talking about how she hopes to get a lot out of a settlement which pretty much just shows she knows she has no case but expects the people she's accusing to pay up just show she shuts up

Deleting the lawsuit tweet was the right move if there is one. Nothing to gain for her in gloating about it. Probably very foolish for her to mention it at all here on out. But she cant have much of a case if she can't prove significant damages. For her to "retire", those videos would have had to have leaked publically and ruin her current career. Doesnt matter if elon musk watched them. This isnt a marriage split where she takes half. Maybe if she can prove it caused her videos to be deleted, but that all seems unrelated. If she's that money hungry, shes probably wishing they did leak. But then she has to deal with that mess in her personal life.

One thing is for sure. At this point, Hellofresh has already gotten the sponsorship payed back from all her tweets advertising them. 😂

if she does stream tonight (dont think she will) i just wanna see how her chat is gonna be, if anyone call her out for her bullshit or is it gonna be nothing but simps welcoming her back

if she does stream tonight (dont think she will) i just wanna see how her chat is gonna be, if anyone call her out for her bullshit or is it gonna be nothing but simps welcoming her back

For sure going into emote only mode at some point

Back
Top Bottom