• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

she'll go back to being a dental assistant or whatever her stupid ass did before full time streaming probably
She was a dental hygienist, and this is most likely what she will do if she is done making a living on the internet. I mean lets be real this meltdown has been lurking for at least a few years now. Between the lack of streams and a failed attempt to change her streams focus I really think something like this was bound to happen.

I was subbed to her when fanhouse was giving out free subs, and the PPV messages that she sent out are gone.
If messages are deleted when a creator removes their account that's kind of fucked for people that paid for shit, unless unlocked PPVs aren't deleted, but I bet they are.

I was subbed to her when fanhouse was giving out free subs, and the PPV messages that she sent out are gone.
If messages are deleted when a creator removes their account that's kind of fucked for people that paid for shit, unless unlocked PPVs aren't deleted, but I bet they are.
She also pulled off the same game on OF back then. Buy content for a lot of money and then just delete it. Isn't that kind of a good thing.

and her entire fanhouse is gone lmao
I actually gasped when I read this and checked lmao.
She's gotten her bag and now she's gone. RIP to the oilers wallets that she bled dry.
Anyone in her discord and hear anything new from her? I'm not in there so I wouldn't know.

All this just screams narcissistic injury to me. The girl seems to have some serious narcissistic pathology going on.

My take is she allowed access (or just flat out gave it to dudes with influence) to her private whatever-the-fuck expecting something in return. It never came and she isn't receiving the respect she feels entitled to and is now lashing out. It really just reads like she's throwing random shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. I wouldn't be surprised if she willingly handed out nudes to miz and is now trying to publicly flame him for hacking her. Ya know, because when I look at miz, I see a fuckin tech genius who loves to target nobodys.

All this just screams narcissistic injury to me. The girl seems to have some serious narcissistic pathology going on.

My take is she allowed access (or just flat out gave it to dudes with influence) to her private whatever-the-fuck expecting something in return. It never came and she isn't receiving the respect she feels entitled to and is now lashing out. It really just reads like she's throwing random shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. I wouldn't be surprised if she willingly handed out nudes to miz and is now trying to publicly flame him for hacking her. Ya know, because when I look at miz, I see a fuckin tech genius who loves to target nobodys.
If i know anything about miz, it is that he has a thing for asians lmao

I don’t know if anyone saw or caught this, but In the midst of her posts she replied to Miz. She still follows him on twitter too.

Miz: Camp Knut is the best thing that has ever happened to me. For the past year I’ve been stressed out of my mind all day and I felt myself drifting from my old self.

Knut saved me. And I’m so proud of the my friends/ the community getting involved, and using twitch for positivity.

Maryjleeee: Am I supposed to be grateful that I got imaginary brownie points that only you guys actually care about in exchange for BEING ABLE TO VIEW MY FRONT CAMERA & EVERYTHING I DO ON MY PHONE? Truly bizarre take.
It's really odd. All of this in view of the public, yet they still follow each other? I don't get it.

Shes been so strongly adament about no nudes, its like she fears her parents will disown her. Imagine how much of an embarrassment she is to her family at this point. 🤦‍♂️
Bro, a few years ago she had to take down a Halloween roleplay asmr video because her grandmother saw it and thought it was demonic satan worship. Meanwhile, she still posts censored/implied nudes all the time on twitter and IG, but refuses to post the same shit on OF because she's "not like other girls." It's impossible to try to rationalize her motives.

If you're genuinely saying that, then you know very little. She is harassing people without grounds and providing no evidence while trying to leech her way back to relevancy.
She broke Twitter ToS, otherwise they wouldn't be removing her tweets lmao.

& if you're trolling, then yeah I'm a snitch. Fuck Mary and her behavior :peepoGiggles:
Noooo not the heckin Twitter ToS! Somebody save these poor degenerate streamers from this mean rule breaking lady, I'm telling the jannies!

Back
Top Bottom