• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

From her on discord: "Hi friends :) There has been so much going on and I can imagine the confusion you must all be feeling in regards to where I’m at mentally and where I plan on going with my content. As of right now, mentally I am better than I have been in a few years, thanks to some long-awaited clarity. For where my content will be headed, I have a pretty good idea of what my long-term goals are and will be pursuing the avenues that most closely align with the vision I have. My short-term goals are a little unclear but at this point, the only way to actually figure out is to work through it! So I’ll be Live on Sunday for a sponsored HelloFresh stream and some chats. Lots to catch you up on & I’ve never been more nervous! I will post more updates tomorrow. See you all on Sunday! everyone" insanity confirmed
I bet your internet is still broken on Sunday and no further information will follow... xD :KEKWlaugh:

Seems like she can't bail on the stream tomorrow as it's a sponsored ad for HelloFresh :KEKW:

mjad.md.png
Youd think so, but she had one scheduled last week and it was cancelled. She's at her sisters though so maybe she will have enough encouragement to hit that live button. Must feel like pressing the launch codes for nukear war at this point. I don't know how shes going to deal with all the negativity from chat. Probably will set it from followers only chat, to sub only, to emotes only, in a span of a few minutes...

Youd think so, but she had one scheduled last week and it was cancelled. She's at her sisters though so maybe she will have enough encouragement to hit that live button. Must feel like pressing the launch codes for nukear war at this point. I don't know how shes going to deal with all the negativity from chat. Probably will set it from followers only chat, to sub only, to emotes only, in a span of a few minutes...
I think you're underestimating the number of simps she has and how blindly devoted they are...

I guess thats true. Mixed bag at this point. Lot of people pissed at her. She's talked of constant harassment. Plus she fired all her mods a while ago so it will be tougher to medigate the trolls. Someone mentioned she banned ava, her biggest supporter, maybe hes the one harassing her. 😂

The biggest tell in that tweet is the original tweet. It's what Hasan says a lot. She also replied to some Hasan pics on IG calling him hot. I think she's been sexting him for a while and something backfired which finally pushed her over the edge. Didn't she also head to Cali yesterday? 🤔 Everything she said the past couple days was damage control to reassure the sugar daddies that she's ho'ing elsewhere for free. Just because she shutdown her public ways of making money doesn't mean that every connection with the big money donors, both from sites and private connections, hasn't been maintained.

Amor-offers.md.jpg

Mary-likes.md.jpg

Note that middle tweet in the top one. Looks like it got Mary to start liking her "old rival." OF could be right around the corner after all.

looks like the whole hacking thing might be right, mizkif newest video said his discord got hacked, and anyone who clicked the link the hacker spammed in his discord got hacked 2 .. so i guess mary clicked it lol

this explains this

Last edited:
she stated "my phone" so im guessing she sent a link to someone in her discord dms and the hacker got a hold of her dms and got the link, i dno how all this tech works, i just use the internet and my phone, fuck cameras

The only thing I could think of is that she's so tech dumb that she installed some sort of screen sharing app on her phone that for some reason also has access to the camera so that her mods or a friend could login to her phone so they could help her use it? and then on top of that she's sharing links that have 24/7 access to cameras inside her house as well? I'm trying to be as charitable as possible but the steps it would take to get to this point sound so fucking dumb it's unbelievable to me. normally screen sharing software requires some sort of login or a prompt to allow someone to see your screen so even if an attacker did have some sort of link it shouldn't just give free reign to see your phone screen and have access to your camera.

This all sounds like a child that got caught in a lie but just keeps piling on more lies thinking it will make things better.

The only thing that makes sense is if she sent links through discord and someone got access to her DMs and started sharing or something, or she was able to see who was viewing her cams and seeing unknown IPs she blamed the recipients of those links she sent (hasan and mizkif). Still so confusing, cant wait to see how she spins this.

Back
Top Bottom